my new baby... AKA The Café

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Full on cheek bag bro. He likes full eye contact right afterwords until someone breaks. Then its mad hard kisses. The type that makes your face feel like it's being peeled off. Then he's gone till next time. You will see
Fair warning, moose's bag gets anywhere close to my face, with of without eye contact, we never make it to the kisses part.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fair warning, moose's bag gets anywhere close to my face, with of without eye contact, we never make it to the kisses part.
Cheek bags bro. Be surprised what kind of treats he has in there. Bugs, mud, twigs, pieces of his treats he's saving for later. Things he doesn't even know about. He will get in your face. Fair warning haha

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cheek bags bro. Be surprised what kind of treats he has in there. Bugs, mud, twigs, pieces of his treats he's saving for later. Things he doesn't even know about. He will get in your face. Fair warning haha
Oooooo.....

That paints a totally different and more standable image.

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one, I keep thinking he's dead because he's lazy and always in the exact same spot. But when I pick him up and move him to test, he finds his way back to that same spot again immediately.
Nassarius Zombie snails. freakin weird little devils :cool:
Good call, pretty sure I only found 2 of them in the transfer to this tank. Can definitely beef up that population again.

elorablue

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, yesterday I got 3 Sexy Shrimp, because well...they're sexy. Tiny little things. So I get home today and cant see any of them. So I get out the flashlight and still nothing to be found. I have a 20g cube so it's not quite like a needle in a haystack. decide to check the filter sock and yupperoo...all three are in there.
Manage to get them out of there and back into the tank only to watch my female clown charge the smallest one and it's dead. I mean c'mon!!!
I've only had them less than 24 hours so haven't exactly built up an emotional attachment yet , so all I can think is that's $20 I could have spent on gin ;Facepalm

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks like acro already climbing up side of tube? possibly empty?? @Eagle_Steve ,just fill hole w glue??
don't forget the little one on side... ;)
Almost looks like a dead branch. Either way, I say snip off and glue over.

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine was a hitchhiker! I’ll get a picture later. ;)
Terrible picture, but here ya go:
image.jpg

(Dirty dirty glass, I know. I’m working on that. :rolleyes:;))

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, yesterday I got 3 Sexy Shrimp, because well...they're sexy. Tiny little things. So I get home today and cant see any of them. So I get out the flashlight and still nothing to be found. I have a 20g cube so it's not quite like a needle in a haystack. decide to check the filter sock and yupperoo...all three are in there.
Manage to get them out of there and back into the tank only to watch my female clown charge the smallest one and it's dead. I mean c'mon!!!
I've only had them less than 24 hours so haven't exactly built up an emotional attachment yet , so all I can think is that's $20 I could have spent on gin ;Facepalm
Sorry to laugh man, but the story was kind of humorous.

Back