my new baby... AKA The Café

TDiefRN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then my parents are DEFINITELY helicopter pilots.

They have never allowed me to stay at home by myself, I can’t go for a run on my road by myself, I can’t go into a store by myself, etc.
The first time we left our son home alone he was 12, we just went out to dinner. Within an hour, he called us in tears, could barely speak. When we finally got him to calm down, we figured out that he was laughing so hard he was crying all because of a movie he was watching! Freaked us out completely! We have since been trying to kick him out of the house! All he does is sit at his computer and on VR and hates social interaction. Not sure if being a lenient parent is any better, lol! He's now 23....

elorablue

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She’s 5”7’, 120 pounds, and she’s 17, almost 18. I’m just saying in a case of someone trying to kidnap her, I would have a better chance without a phone, than she would with a phone.
Sorry, I don’t know how old you are James. I’m guessing fairly young?

anyway, so what you’re saying, in the middle of you being abducted, out of the blue you will grow a set and summon all the toughness and hard man street smarts that you’ve collected over the years ,and that you’ll fight back your abductors and escape unharmed? Or do you need a phone for that? ;)

this is meant to be lighthearted:)

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She’s 5”7’, 120 pounds, and she’s 17, almost 18. I’m just saying in a case of someone trying to kidnap her, I would have a better chance without a phone, than she would with a phone.
Never underestimate a woman or girl lol I put a choke hold on a guy 6’ 300 lbs and I am 5’4 150

Edit : I put his large but to sleep lol

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They absoloutely do my bro. Im rockin a hawk myself its just a little more tame and can dbl as leave it to beaver look when I need it to at corporate functions haha.

I'm about to test mine out come July 15th when I'm due back in the office.

I haven't rocked one for a while and we've had a full manager changeover. If they don't like it I'll remind them that it was just fine when I was at home and I'll see him over soon.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They absoloutely do my bro. Im rockin a hawk myself its just a little more tame and can dbl as leave it to beaver look when I need it to at corporate functions haha.

I'm about to test mine out come July 15th when I'm due back in the office.

I haven't rocked one for a while and we've had a full manager changeover. If they don't like it I'll remind them that it was just fine when I was at home and I'll see him over soon.
haven't had a hairs cut since December 2019.
you can see in the av what I started with.
told the wife I'm going full wizard. :cool:
the lord of the rings GIF

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haven't had a hairs cut since December 2019.
you can see in the av what I started with.
told the wife I'm going full wizard. :cool:
the lord of the rings GIF
Glad you chimed in. Wasn't sure if you had hair on head as I cant seem to get past your sexy man beard in avatar pic.

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, is my hammer ok?
P1090882.JPG
P1090891.JPG
P1090893.JPG
P1090883.JPG

(The head to the left is the one in question)

Some of the tentacles look deflated. :(

Could it be that there is to much flow hitting that side? And that's why only that part of that head is like that?
Let it chill, just went through shipping.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, is my hammer ok?
P1090882.JPG
P1090891.JPG
P1090893.JPG
P1090883.JPG

(The head to the left is the one in question)

Some of the tentacles look deflated. :(

Could it be that there is to much flow hitting that side? And that's why only that part of that head is like that?
Probably needs time to acclimate.
I'll be honest though your pix look super super bright. Have you raised your lamp yet?
Not sure what kind of par hammers like but @MERKEY has torches in 150par or less. Too bad you can't check your par levels. Also most people run a ration of 70% blues and 30% whites or somewhere around there. Yours looks super white but could be it just needs to be raised to actually see spectrum inside tank.
Without knowing par or having enough experience like some of these pros do. Its all a guessing game and shooting by the hip.

Back