tenor (11).gif

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a funny movie, if you have never seen it. :D
I've seen this movie along with old school, the other guys, waterboy, grandmas boy, pretty much all Will Ferrell movies, gladiator(Russell crow version),300 at least 100 times. Wife hates it because ill watch them again if they come on TV haha. If you haven't seen any of those you really need to.

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen this movie along with old school, the other guys, waterboy, grandmas boy, pretty much all Will Ferrell movies, gladiator(Russell crow version),300 at least 100 times. Wife hates it because ill watch them again if they come on TV haha. If you haven't seen any of those you really need to.
Loveeee the water boy a dang Sandler is my man lol

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YUS!!

Mushroom caught its very first mysis! And boy was it BIG!
P1100019.JPG
P1100021.JPG
P1100026.JPG

(Kind of hard to see, sorry. Had to take on low res to get that close)

First time I got to see it! Super cool to watch. :)
Ricordia/Yuma, St Thomas, Rhodactis all love the mysis,fish eggs and pretty much anything meaty I feed to fish

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So should I be feeding my mushrooms? I randomly do when I feed the other corals. Sometimes I eat sometimes they don’t
I mean... I have never fed my shrooms for all the time I’ve had them, and they are doing great.

In this case, it somehow managed to catch it and eat it.

I guess you could try like maybe once a week? @LRT could probably answer better. ;Blackeye;Facepalm

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, question for the more experienced of ya’ll.

I’m more interested in species names for corals or at least genus (ie acropora) rather than fancy names and common names.

what are “war corals”, “moon corals”, and “meat corals”. As far as the meats go I know acans are sometimes grouped under that name but yeah.

I really just want to know what corals I end up having. Fancy names are only for when I’m trying to find a specific strain

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.9%
Back