my new baby... AKA The Café

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This ones temporary. Looking at a 200 gallon i can stick in garage and run line through wall behind tanks. Nice having fish room butt up against garage.

yeah my tank is on an outside wall on the opposite side of the house of the garage. Running any kind of water lines would involve either routing pipes about 100+ft or drilling through walls and stairs and trying to hide it

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah my tank is on an outside wall on the opposite side of the house of the garage. Running any kind of water lines would involve either routing pipes about 100+ft or drilling through walls and stairs and trying to hid it
For sure bro I know this set up is not for everyone. However if I had a big enough closet right behind tank I'd be seriously considering it.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sure bro I know this set up is not for everyone. However if I had a big enough closet right behind tank I'd be seriously considering it.

im just jealous really. It’s funny. I don’t have my tank set up yet but already know what id do differently if we were building a house

alimac122

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my ATO its filling as we speak.
All I have to do is hang float on sump push connect a line to float and bottom nipple on brute can and done.
Been set up on gravity feed for over a yr now and really has never failed me. Especially when power goes out.
All I have to do is make sure I clean the drip end at float every once in awhile so it doesn't clog up and forget to drip.
20210616_193158.jpg
I really wanna put one of these in my guest room closet. ((Shares a wall with the bathroom where my ATO is)) and then drill thru. That way I can have a 55g for salt or RO, whatever is necessary

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really wanna put one of these in my guest room closet. ((Shares a wall with the bathroom where my ATO is)) and then drill thru. That way I can have a 55g for salt or RO, whatever is necessary
I couldn't see doing things any other way now. Props to peeps with tanks set up that can't run this way.

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You seeing a difference ?
Also, any temp increase from running it?
In my sump yes. Stuck it in the DT tonight going to have to get up early and check and make sure nothing is upset by the flow. Everything seems ok right now.

Will also be adding back two fresh socks in the morning

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back