IMG_20210619_150004.jpg

Out of my system as well

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day. Got the kitchen back to ship shape. Got laundry done. Got the yard mowed while it was only 74 outside and I get to go pick up the love of my life tonight

Now I’m just hanging out and hunting zombies on PlayStation

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone doesn’t like ICP test
F6CCCDA7-C900-41CB-8317-DFA593D92BAD.png
DC985A33-51CD-4B18-ADCC-3281065A4510.png
I use ATI monthly... I think I might have seen an article from Randy on ICP-analysis.com not being very accurate... But don't quote me on that.

Edit: And I don't know where that person was trying to go with the argument lol

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guy reminds me of the individuals in some of my courses “we can’t truly prove that our senses are telling us anything real. Therefor this is all meaningless”

Me: I mean, you’ve got some logic there. And that’s an interesting thought. I’ll keep that in mind while I am partying tonight and studying tomorrow.

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guy reminds me of the individuals in some of my courses “we can’t truly prove that our senses are telling us anything real. Therefor this is all meaningless”

Me: I mean, you’ve got some logic there. And that’s an interesting thought. I’ll keep that in mind while I am partying tonight and studying tomorrow.
Is blue for me really blue for you? Or do we all experience sensations differently?

Reefing_addiction

Corals and Cronies over Crack
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I mean yes and no. It’s real to me lol

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is blue for me really blue for you? Or do we all experience sensations differently?

we have no means of determining this without deciding what “blue” is. At least objectively. This, however breaks down unless we admit that reality is subjective to the beholder. And that objectivity, true objectivity, is just about impossible to achieve

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use ATI monthly... I think I might have seen an article from Randy on ICP-analysis.com not being very accurate... But don't quote me on that.

Edit: And I don't know where that person was trying to go with the argument lol
I read a lot of people find some major inconsistencies between ICP-analysis vs everything else

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
never met a testing nihilist before.

weird
Especially in the reefing community! I mean some people test randomly some religiously, some just for fun. But this guy straight out said it was garbage.

I wonder if he doesn’t test at all?

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean yes and no. It’s real to me lol

oh I don’t agree with that argument at all. It’s reductionist and stupid. I wish I could remember the name of the philosopher but I’m in his camp. Basically, reality is dependent upon the observer and therefore subjective. As I said to bo this means that the quest for objectivity with certain other disciplines is a fools errand.

I mean, it’s been discovered in physics that the very act of observing subatomic events automatically changes them irreversibly.

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To meet my Quota @fishguy242, LOL!!!

Controller UPGRADE Spam!!!

I also have a IOND ordered and several other items. It will be a full switch from Apex to GHL.

20210619_155113.jpg
I was thinking about getting the GHL kh director but decided I don’t need it unless I get into some sps I am getting a dosing unit so once I determine what I need to dose for dKH I can set it up on auto dose and then just test weekly to make sure I’m holding steady

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Especially in the reefing community! I mean some people test randomly some religiously, some just for fun. But this guy straight out said it was garbage.

I wonder if he doesn’t test at all?

I mean, even if we take anecdotal evidence. Corals do good when “garbage” Alk tester reads 8-10. But no way that’s real or worth considering

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh I don’t agree with that argument at all. It’s reductionist and stupid. I wish I could remember the name of the philosopher but I’m in his camp. Basically, reality is dependent upon the observer and therefore subjective. As I said to bo this means that the quest for objectivity with certain other disciplines is a fools errand.

I mean, it’s been discovered in physics that the very act of observing subatomic events automatically changes them irreversibly.
My perception vs someone else’s perception creates two different realities

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.1%
Back