LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Handsome puppy splam
B9C10379-22B6-499D-B85D-FB223769B309.jpeg

sorry I haven’t been super present the last two days.

felt really bad my, meme fit, led to Simon leaving.

sorry again everyone. This particular group means a great deal to me and I feel like a Richard for being so obnoxious
You are after all lord of the memes

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simon is still around.
idle threats. ;)
on another note...... past time to take the christmas tree down.:cool:

i really shouldn’t show you a full room shot of where my tank is hahaha

We still hardly have any furniture/storage here. Think I’ve finally gotten my better half on board to get the house ship shape.

haven’t taken that thing down because the only place I can put it is on another pile in the closet. And weirdly I actually want to have organized places for things lol

Ricksreeefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Just incase lol
I really like this tank for either frag or lagoon

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So look what I found
C8F4A256-D457-488D-8B36-F789A287AD82.jpeg

And I offered $80 he came back with $100 and yeah I can do that for $100 lol

wheelin and dealin.

I paid $250 for my display, stand, and 40b that’s currently fish only.

never felt more like a financially responsible adult before or after lol

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So look what I found
C8F4A256-D457-488D-8B36-F789A287AD82.jpeg

And I offered $80 he came back with $100 and yeah I can do that for $100 lol
Now I just need someone with a 4x8 frag tank with same idea to sell...LOL!!!

Last edited:

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wheelin and dealin.

I paid $250 for my display, stand, and 40b that’s currently fish only.

never felt more like a financially responsible adult before or after lol
I’m stoked!!! Guy is gonna leak test it again tonight (last thing you wanna do is buy a leaky tank) and if everything looks good will be swinging by after work to pick it up! Gonna need another build thread lol or maybe just add it to my current

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m stoked!!! Guy is gonna leak test it again tonight (last thing you wanna do is buy a leaky tank) and if everything looks good will be swinging by after work to pick it up! Gonna need another build thread lol or maybe just add it to my current

yeah the couple that sold me my oceanic did the same before they brought it by. I kept it in the garage at my parents place for a few months from august to early October. I’m hoping that didn’t affect anything. But prior to that it was water tight.

as far as the build goes. I initially thought I’d be going straight to my dream tank and renamed my build and got it moved to the appropriate category for said dream tank. Changed my mind to keep going with the 120 for a few years. Thought I ought to get my thread moved back and messaged a mod. Never got a reply so I’m just keeping everything I do in the same thread. I mean, a build thread is supposed to be a documentation of our journey right? So I figure my journey from the 120 to a massive tank still fits the title “the birth of the leviathan”. I’m hoping I might just end up providing something helpful to another new reefer.

which is a long winded way of saying, just keep the new build in your current build. It’s all part of your journey.

but that’s just me

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BeltedCoyote
This build is going to take me awhile. Got a lot of parts I need to get. May need to up my selling game and lower my buying game for a bit till I get the frag tank up and running. Gonna really do this one slow and steady due to all the purchases I need to make and all the house work I need to do. Already know where I want to put it. Well maybe. I was thinking in the spare bedroom but may try and figure out how to re arrange my dinning room. Lol

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BeltedCoyote
This build is going to take me awhile. Got a lot of parts I need to get. May need to up my selling game and lower my buying game for a bit till I get the frag tank up and running. Gonna really do this one slow and steady due to all the purchases I need to make and all the house work I need to do. Already know where I want to put it. Well maybe. I was thinking in the spare bedroom but may try and figure out how to re arrange my dinning room. Lol

im approaching 3yrs in with my build. Good things take time.

and yes, sorry @fishguy242
This is your build and we all treat it more like a community zone than your build. If you want us to stop please just say so

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and yes, sorry @fishguy242
This is your build and we all treat it more like a community zone than your build. If you want us to stop please just say so
Guilty of the meme spam as well... Have felt pretty bad the last couple of days... Apologies everyone.

Reefing_addiction

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm... You got me thinking.
Screenshot_20210621-183943.jpg
I’m really hoping I can find this build through selling of current stock. Which means it will undoubtedly take more time. But maybe I’ll get lucky in another giveaway on Instagram and win some stuff needed! I have already figured out I want to up grade one of the lights on my current tank to a hydra 32 which should cover that half of the tank. The. I can just use my ai16 had for the frag tank. But a lot has to happen before that

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back