my new baby... AKA The Café

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a funny development to share.

while on vacation with my stepdaughter, Kellie swam with dolphins and snorkeled with reef fish in an artificial lagoon.

She now is fully on board with reef keeping and wants a tank big enough to swim in….

I told her I’m down but we need to wait until we have a bigger house lol

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a funny development to share.

while on vacation with my stepdaughter, Kellie swam with dolphins and snorkeled with reef fish in an artificial lagoon.

She now is fully on board with reef keeping and wants a tank big enough to swim in….

I told her I’m down but we need to wait until we have a bigger house lol
insulated/heated pole barn in the back. :cool:

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Midgets aren’t children hush lol
Wizard Of Oz GIF
gene wilder oompa loompas GIF

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where to get the little spoons some of the Hanna checkers use? The reagents aren’t a problem and I’m sure I can source the syringes somewhere. It’s just the little red spoons I’m not sure about

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where to get the little spoons some of the Hanna checkers use? The reagents aren’t a problem and I’m sure I can source the syringes somewhere. It’s just the little red spoons I’m not sure about
Alk comes with a syringe. I think all refills come with the reagent and needed small items.

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alk comes with a syringe. I think all refills come with the reagent and needed small items.

that’s what I was thinking but looking at saltwateraquarium.com I’m not seeing anything but the reagents. If I knew how much the spoon actually scooped I’d see about finding a good analogue or something. Idk. I’ll figure it out. I like challenges like this

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that’s what I was thinking but looking at saltwateraquarium.com I’m not seeing anything but the reagents. If I knew how much the spoon actually scooped I’d see about finding a good analogue or something. Idk. I’ll figure it out. I like challenges like this
Call Hanna lol. Had an issue a while back with my phosphate tester and they answered and ended up sending a new one overnight. Great customer support.

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call Hanna lol. Had an issue a while back with my phosphate tester and they answered and ended up sending a new one overnight. Great customer support.

good idea. I got a bunch of kits gifted to me but all they have are the checker itself and the two glass vials. If they did that for you surely they’ll be okay with sending me a few tiny spoons. Thanks friend!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good idea. I got a bunch of kits gifted to me but all they have are the checker itself and the two glass vials. If they did that for you surely they’ll be okay with sending me a few tiny spoons. Thanks friend!
I just called lol. Yes they do for syringes and pipettes. What kit has the spoon?

BeltedCoyote

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just called lol. Yes they do for syringes and pipettes. What kit has the spoon?

I just got off a chat with them. The kits with powder reagents need the stupid spoon. I was advised to check the manuals and seem if there’s a part code and get back to them. So that’s what I’ll do

good to know about the pipettes and syringes though

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back