my new baby... AKA The Café

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s hilarious. I got into this hobby with the dream of having a small piece of ocean in my house. Also had a pipe dream of getting into coral propagation to help the oceans reef.

now I want to master chemistry, biology, and woodworking.

the woodworking part is even funnier. Because I’ve wanted to be more handy around the house, because it seems as a man I should be. Didn’t even know where to start. Now I’ve learned what tools I need, to an extent, what they’re used for…etc.

Lol I love this hobby

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s hilarious. I got into this hobby with the dream of having a small piece of ocean in my house. Also had a pipe dream of getting into coral propagation to help the oceans reef.

now I want to master chemistry, biology, and woodworking.

the woodworking part is even funnier. Because I’ve wanted to be more handy around the house, because it seems as a man I should be. Didn’t even know where to start. Now I’ve learned what tools I need, to an extent, what they’re used for…etc.

Lol I love this hobby
I'm a big fan of the hobby, and a big fan of the people!

Did you ever get a hold of DeWalt on those? Was a too good to be true?

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a big fan of the hobby, and a big fan of the people!

Did you ever get a hold of DeWalt on those? Was a too good to be true?

honestly, didn’t even bother. Was going to but was in a hurry and still couldn’t actually find a way to contact them beyond the generic “leave an email and we promise we’ll pay attention and get back to you”

I’m just going to get the tools piece by piece. For now, I just want the saw and drill. I’ll go from there

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
honestly, didn’t even bother. Was going to but was in a hurry and still couldn’t actually find a way to contact them beyond the generic “leave an email and we promise we’ll pay attention and get back to you”

I’m just going to get the tools piece by piece. For now, I just want the saw and drill. I’ll go from there
Drill driver combo is clutch. I beat the tick out of mine. Still goin.

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t have fish or corals yet , so how about…LIGHT SPLAM ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

CFB50516-D854-4A07-847F-3F38D5D48230.jpeg
B3B29E4A-48BE-40CF-B6F0-34691AD76D1E.jpeg

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you thinking for the internals. Or maybe a better question would be what does the frame for that look like
As I said it was done sitting at the court house I was bored it was rough sketch @Lost in the Sauce has taken over the design part of the build now. Which I am thankful for. I was gonna wing it lol

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so the circular saw and drill combo. Thanks my guy. As always, grateful for the input
Dewalt xr combo kicks but and doesn’t ask for names lol I’ve beat mine up real good lol

Only other tools I have is a circular saw and a miter saw

Need to buy a house
Buy more tools
More tanks
And maybe a few more guns lol

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I said it was done sitting at the court house I was bored it was rough sketch @Lost in the Sauce has taken over the design part of the build now. Which I am thankful for. I was gonna wing it lol
Disclaimer; you'll still have to tell me most of it again, tomorrow ; )

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back