my new baby... AKA The Café

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made my frickin day! The goofballs are trying out the frogger as a host ! Woohoo!!!!
C2087F06-C56C-44F9-BEA1-0F6D8D8F1FAE.jpeg
2F41EDF1-761A-4CF0-98B5-E160F4B0BD1B.jpeg
1AB60EC9-AC19-4F03-9179-9B3FD5A26498.jpeg
3CAC7BA4-485D-44F3-B75D-7FC6FFE3E8B2.jpeg
Now that is some grade A Adorable!

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ain't it just!
Not sure why I'm so thrilled about it....I guess because it just seems right. :cool: :D
While definitely adorable, they have been known to "love" euphyllia to death.

Just keep an eye on them and if they rub too hard lol

elorablue

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long did it take them to host?
The goofballs were the first tank inhabitants, so a little over 3 months, and the frogger has been in there for about 3 weeks but only just moved it down to the sand a week or so ago. They hadn't really even looked at it until today when they just dove right in. Weird little buggers. LOL

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The goofballs were the first tank inhabitants, so a little over 3 months, and the frogger has been in there for about 3 weeks but only just moved it down to the sand a week or so ago. They hadn't really even looked at it until today when they just dove right in. Weird little buggers. LOL
Get a bta and play a video of clowns hosting place on loop and place on tank. They will learn

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well at least some rfas.
Rfas?

Nah, I don't think so. Not in this tank anyway. Too many possibilities for destruction in such a small tank.
Hm, like what? I hear nems do well in small tanks.

I’m currently working towards getting a nem for my 29g, but I definitely don’t want one if it will cause a disaster!

elorablue

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rfas?

Hm, like what? I hear nems do well in small tanks.

I’m currently working towards getting a nem for my 29g, but I definitely don’t want one if it will cause a disaster!

RFA - Rock flower anemone

In regards a BTA I just think I don't really have very much available space. Sure, if it stayed exactly where I put it and never moved and never got any bigger then that might work, but that seems a bit optimistic. I only have a 20g cube and I've pretty much filled it already. All I really have room for now is a few more shrooms.
I'm going to be setting up a 30g long and low lagoon style tank soon and it will be sps only. Then I'll move all my acros, Anacropora and Montipora into that tank. Then the 20 will become a Euphyllia and mushroom tank, which is what it should have been all along. Then I'll seriously consider an anemone..

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RFA - Rock flower anemone

In regards a BTA I just think I don't really have very much available space. Sure, if it stayed exactly where I put it and never moved and never got any bigger then that might work, but that seems a bit optimistic. I only have a 20g cube and I've pretty much filled it already. All I really have room for now is a few more shrooms.
I'm going to be setting up a 30g long and low lagoon style tank soon and it will be sps only. Then I'll move all my acros, Anacropora and Montipora into that tank. Then the 20 will become a Euphyllia and mushroom tank, which is what it should have been all along. Then I'll seriously consider an anemone..
Ah, ok! Rock flower nems are super cool, wish I had one.

Yes, that is definitely what is making me hesitant to getting one.

If I wanted to make my tank a nem-dominant tank? Then sure. But I have others colors, that the nem may kill if it moves around. :/

Back