View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
putting it to bed.
back to making money tomorrow.
big frag show here next month.
HUGE!!!!

not sure if this will be like the one we usually have in February, which is the biggest one day frag show in the midwest.
30-40 vendors.
a lot of out of state sellers show up.
that Jason Fox dude even has a table.
That's awesome man. There is a coral show that comes to Long Beach in August that I'm planning to attend but honestly I haven't looked too much into it yet.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have a great night all...:)
IMG_1616.JPG

:oops:WHAAAAT....;)
what is that?;)

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, all. Stefan wanted me to let you know that Heather is in the ER with possible appendicitis. He apparently locked himself out of R2R, so he couldn't tell you himself. Please keep them both in your thoughts and prayers. He's feeling pretty frustrated that he can't do anything to help her
Thanks Erin.
She has been diagnosed with a stomach flu. Food poisoning/ virus they aren't sure. Some meds and we are back home.

They gave her a bag of fluids and anti nausea mess helped a ton.
The doc said the stomach flu mono and strep are going around.
Word of caution pay attention to who you kiss. Doc also said covid got the normal virus and stuff all screwed up. Or its the fact we are all traveling around and sharing germs again.

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Jaden9933

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally caught up on almost 30 pages! My boyfriend is coming down from MA tomorrow and then we’re going to Vegas for three days, so I might get behind again but I’ll try to stay caught up! Needed my FTS fix before going to bed but off I go! Goodnight everyone! Hopef you had fun in the WWC Sale if you participated :p

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok girls and guys, has anyone siphoned a clown goby out on purpose, suggested as a way to remove the bcg, what size pipe did you use, I want to remove it to put it in the puddle?
Never done it with a saltwater fish, but I did with a stubborn Zebra Danio that I couldn’t catch.

I used a pipe that was just a little bit bigger than the fish. That way it couldn’t get stuck.

Just make sure you have plenty of water in the bucket, so it doesn’t hurt itself when it lands in the bucket.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never done it with a saltwater fish, but I did with a stubborn Zebra Danio that I couldn’t catch.

I used a pipe that was just a little bit bigger than the fish. That way it couldn’t get stuck.

Just make sure you have plenty of water in the bucket, so it doesn’t hurt itself when it lands in the bucket.

It will be siphoned into a big net in the sump, don't want to hurt the little girl / guy just need it out, thanks, I know fish get siphoned by accident and are generally ok, I have tried a few things so I will give it a try. :)

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will be siphoned into a big net in the sump, don't want to hurt the little girl / guy just need it out, thanks, I know fish get siphoned by accident and are generally ok, I have tried a few things so I will give it a try. :)
Cool! Let me know how it goes. :)

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a tough way to do it. If you can get the monster head first you are good to go. But as a word of caution I tried this once and the fish got stuck to the tube end sideways. Left a nasty mark that ended in bacterial or fungal infection and it didn't make it.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok girls and guys, has anyone siphoned a clown goby out on purpose, suggested as a way to remove the bcg, what size pipe did you use, I want to remove it to put it in the puddle?
you don't have those fish trained?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%

Back