my new baby... AKA The Café

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also my stunner had a growth spurt in the last week. Nothing compared to the monster of Frank's.

PXL_20210729_134012231.jpg
Here's the colony my stunner came from. Every bit of 3' across and 5 levels in a 6'x6' table.
PXL_20210616_231618030.jpg
PXL_20210616_231626808.MP.jpg
What are these?

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Portrait mode is a great tool when things aren't moving. I believe it takes multiple images, and stitches together the cleanest ones.
Yes! HDR is awesome. I believe it automatically does it when I take a picture, but I’ll try portrait mode just to see if it’s any better.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
see they didn''t even spill a drop (aka alcohol abuse) or crash....can't say that if they were texting or watching adult movies on the fork lift...
I had to bring that up because wife and I were going to a xmas party and a guy in a car pulled up along side us at the light and he had a car with a big screen navigation and was watching (p***) adult movie...!!!!!
So anytime we see someone driving crazy we and my friend have this joke going LOL "stop watching P*** and drive!!! hahah

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
see they didn''t even spill a drop (aka alcohol abuse) or crash....can't say that if they were texting or watching adult movies on the fork lift...
I had to bring that up because wife and I were going to a xmas party and a guy in a car pulled up along side us at the light and he had a car with a big screen navigation and was watching (p***) adult movie...!!!!!
So anytime we see someone driving crazy we and my friend have this joke going LOL "stop watching P*** and drive!!! hahah
;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
why.... just why.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious
why.... just why.
exactly.....hahaha..... why, never could wrap my head around that whole concept or the paper magazines....
oh well....perhaps we are all guilty of it only with corals, fish and tanks hahahahh ....ah coffee is ready....

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 3 (1 1/2) schedule 80 bulk heads should be here today !!! Then I can tie the tank onto the two sumps on the 300 and hopefully finish the plumbing.
Reefing addict gave me a good idea in one of her pic. I ordered 2 of the ADJ, 8 plug power bars yesterday should be here Aug 4th...
They gonna be used for all the ecotech pumps,lights, skimmers, under cabinet lights etc and the GHL stuff will run off there own GHL power bars.
ah coffee is a great thing...

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 3 (1 1/2) schedule 80 bulk heads should be here today !!! Then I can tie the tank onto the two sumps on the 300 and hopefully finish the plumbing.
Reefing addict gave me a good idea in one of her pic. I ordered 2 of the ADJ, 8 plug power bars yesterday should be here Aug 4th...
They gonna be used for all the ecotech pumps,lights, skimmers, under cabinet lights etc and the GHL stuff will run off there own GHL power bars.
ah coffee is a great thing...
I bet your getting antsy now:D Sounds like your going to it wet in no time. It is a very well thought out build and your not skimping on any level. Def going to be something special when it done.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice move as they look stretched. :)
i have a differing opinion on stretch/reaching zoas.
i have some up high that still extend.
my thought are they extend not because they is to far from the light , but larger polyp head so the stalk is longer to go sideways so they all can get tanned.
just a theory.
not that i have a clue. :cool:

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bet your getting antsy now:D Sounds like your going to it wet in no time. It is a very well thought out build and your not skimping on any level. Def going to be something special when it done.
Thanks LRT...you will see it one day...yes we antsy .....are not rushing this....next on my list is one of those electric linear actuators so I can have it lift the lights and canopy up out of the way. Of course it will take some planning to install it to the cabinet...but will make it easy for sure to get in the tank...

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@LRT, after reading kits of reviews on the Camera 2+ app, I decided to get it. I haven’t got it yet, because I’ve been busy. But when I do get it, I should be able to take macro shots.

I don’t know why on earth Apple wouldn’t just go ahead and add a macro mode to this thing. For what I had to pay for it? It should be included. (The cameras are part of the main reason why I got this particular phone!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back