my new baby... AKA The Café

Ricksreeefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picking up one black widow and one rainbow tomorrow from a local guy for only 180!
3696B00C-071B-42F1-8072-AF911300D459.png

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picking up one black widow and one rainbow tomorrow from a local guy for only 180!
3696B00C-071B-42F1-8072-AF911300D459.png
How big of a tank does he have them in?
How big is the tank they are going in!

BW are a holes they like to wander more than the others! Ask mine.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Najer and LRT how are things going today.....any plans?
I am having coffee now and then will work on plumbing more stuff into the system...If I get it done today then plan on making the wood cabinet doors and frame for the stand. The stand is made of fiberglass square tubing...not metal as it may look in the pictures.
The schedule 80 bulk heads came yesterday but I was only able to get slip on inside and thread on backside so I will have to go to Lowes and get threaded 1 1/2 and use tape and pipe seal cause I don't want to glue them incase I ever have to take them off...
I like schedule 80 for the tank connect cause the gasket is bigger and thicker then schedule 40...

dry fit sumps,refug, Kalk&rodi under 300.jpg

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Najer and LRT how are things going today.....any plans?
I am having coffee now and then will work on plumbing more stuff into the system...If I get it done today then plan on making the wood cabinet doors and frame for the stand. The stand is made of fiberglass square tubing...not metal as it may look in the pictures.
The schedule 80 bulk heads came yesterday but I was only able to get slip on inside and thread on backside so I will have to go to Lowes and get threaded 1 1/2 and use tape and pipe seal cause I don't want to glue them incase I ever have to take them off...
I like schedule 80 for the tank connect cause the gasket is bigger and thicker then schedule 40...

dry fit sumps,refug, Kalk&rodi under 300.jpg

Great work, my lfs has two 5 foot glass sumps in series under their central 3 coral trays, I cheated with the twins and just fully divided it with a 3 inch swim through hole. ;)

Ricksreeefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How big of a tank does he have them in?
How big is the tank they are going in!

BW are a holes they like to wander more than the others! Ask mine.
Not sure how big his tank is but i think I’m actually gonna get three lol two for the 130 and one for the 25.
Awesome! That’s a great price for those two nems! Do spam once you get them. :D
I wish I could but I’m not at home and won’t be for another week and a half :( my dads picking them up for me.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got my phosphate up from 0 , dosed reef roids , ab+, and 10 ml neophos, now it’s .16
That will do it lol. Ive been feeding my new tank upgrade reef roids 3x a week, dosing Phosphates and Nitrates as well as feeding 3 baby fish a half cube to cube a day. Phosphates barely settled in around whatever is between. 025 and .1 haha. Nothing wrong with .1 Phosphates. In fact there's just as many papers and reefs here proving healthy corals, better colors and generally overall healthy systems.
Got my Nitrates around 10. If I can maintain these numbers for the rest of my natural reef life ill be ecstatic!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 123 58.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.7%
Back