my new baby... AKA The Café

Reefing_addiction

Corals and Cronies over Crack
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@sp1187 i did my homework when’s the test?
Now I understand what happened while I was at work better.

Probably a good thing I was busy actually working today or I might have been in trouble with frank for being blunt with an individual

Reefing_addiction

Corals and Cronies over Crack
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good
Morning
Another day
But
Wednesday Morning GIF

Happy Wednesday

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
12-03 hrs and have a good day. :)
Look who came out early this morning, only happens a few times a year that I see. ;)

DSC_0371 (1024x621).jpg
Very nice! Had no idea it was that big. (That's what she said)

Hope your day has been good Simon

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice! Had no idea it was that big. (That's what she said)

Hope your day has been good Simon
Cool here so far thanks, trying to figure out what to do about the aips as I want to place a coral where they are, left and back a bit from the chalice.

DSC_0380 (1024x683).jpg

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got test results.

Screenshot_20210804-091122.png

My last setup ran so high all the time, with me trying to pay attention and mitigate it. This tank I feed like crazy and don't run the skimmer half the time and it is so much more well behaved. (Thanks ATS & roller mat)

Last edited:

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
12-03 hrs and have a good day. :)
Look who came out early this morning, only happens a few times a year that I see. ;)

DSC_0371 (1024x621).jpg
I love when mine comes out to play.

Jaden9933

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I need some help! I have almost $300 worth of coral being delivered to my grandpas today. I’ve been emailing @WWC since Sunday to try to reroute it, but, after four emails, I still haven’t heard back. It shows they are in transit and arrive today. Another problem is, I selected the August 4th shipping module. I thought this was the day it would ship, not be delivered. I also wrote an email for that, but haven’t heard back. None of my friends or family know anything about fish or coral and I really don’t know what to do. At this point I would’ve rather had them keep the coral without a refund. At least that way 11 coral won’t die today. What do I do!?!?!?

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I need some help! I have almost $300 worth of coral being delivered to my grandpas today. I’ve been emailing @WWC since Sunday to try to reroute it, but, after four emails, I still haven’t heard back. It shows they are in transit and arrive today. Another problem is, I selected the August 4th shipping module. I thought this was the day it would ship, not be delivered. I also wrote an email for that, but haven’t heard back. None of my friends or family know anything about fish or coral and I really don’t know what to do. At this point I would’ve rather had them keep the coral without a refund. At least that way 11 coral won’t die today. What do I do!?!?!?
You go there between 10 and 12 and receive your package homie.

If you got a shipping confirm, they are on their way.

Module dates are always delivered to you date. Live and learn butt in the future, WWC is much more responsive on the phone. Call them during normal business hours and they pick up the phone. Email is hit or miss.

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last Wednesday was the start of the biggest horse show of the year (at least, it was the biggest for me lol). I only showed Wednesday and Thursday, but Finn was actually ridden all 5 days of the show (the girl who leases his other half was showing, too). We rode in 2' Hunters and Equitation (Hunters, the horse is judged; Equitation, the rider is judged). We ROCKED it! We ended up with Champion in the Hunters and Reserve Champion in the Eq!
VPS B Show.jpg

He was such a good boy, and I'm so proud of us ;Happy Here's a video of one of our Hunter rounds

Jaden9933

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You go there between 10 and 12 and receive your package homie.

If you got a shipping confirm, they are on their way.

Module dates are always delivered to you date. Live and learn butt in the future, WWC is much more responsive on the phone. Call them during normal business hours and they pick up the phone. Email is hit or miss.
I have no ride out there until my friend gets out of school at 5pm so I’d get there around 8pm the earliest. I have no other ride options I’ve been trying all week

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back