my new baby... AKA The Café

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last Wednesday was the start of the biggest horse show of the year (at least, it was the biggest for me lol). I only showed Wednesday and Thursday, but Finn was actually ridden all 5 days of the show (the girl who leases his other half was showing, too). We rode in 2' Hunters and Equitation (Hunters, the horse is judged; Equitation, the rider is judged). We ROCKED it! We ended up with Champion in the Hunters and Reserve Champion in the Eq!
VPS B Show.jpg

He was such a good boy, and I'm so proud of us ;Happy Here's a video of one of our Hunter rounds

Another huge congrats homie!

Are we there yet????? : )

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no ride out there until my friend gets out of school at 5pm so I’d get there around 8pm the earliest. I have no other ride options I’ve been trying all week
Uber? Bus?

Call grandpa and ask that he brings the box of animals inside out of the sun.

Jaden9933

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uber? Bus?

Call grandpa and ask that he brings the box of animals inside out of the sun.
I’ll definitely call and have him bring it inside. Not sure if the bus is an option because I’m a little more than 50 miles away rn. I’ll try Uber just scared it’s gonna be $200+ for that distance

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Information as I think you can get this around the world, the best not quite flake I have ever tried, fish go mental for both.
"Not quite flake", when you open it the "flake" is in sheets, very thin sheets and is moist, pain in the buttskie to judge how much to feed but my fish hit this harder than the purple nori with garlic. :)

DSC_0399 (1024x683).jpg

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ll definitely call and have him bring it inside. Not sure if the bus is an option because I’m a little more than 50 miles away rn. I’ll try Uber just scared it’s gonna be $200+ for that distance
Acclimating coral really isn't that hard.

I bet your grandpa has done some pretty hard stuff in his life and acclimating coral may be a good thing to add to his list of accolades :p :cool:

I say you walk him through the process and get the coral in the tank.

Honestly putting them straight in is better than letting them die in the bags.

Some vendors/hobbiests don't acclimate fish or coral, just temp match :eek:;Brb

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I bet your grandpa has done some pretty hard stuff in his life and acclimating coral may be a good thing to add to his list of accolades :p :cool:

I think there could be sobriety issues with grandpa or I have the wrong person again. ;)

Jaden9933

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I think there could be sobriety issues with grandpa or I have the wrong person again. ;)

Ah yes ;Bored

Yeah sadly you got the right person haha. I got an Uber ($82 so not as bad as I thought) and should get there around the same time as the coral. It’s cheaper to pay for the ride than it’d be to replace the coral. Especially since I got them during a LiveSale! The problem is solved now though so hopefully it’s smooth sailing from here on out

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah sadly you got the right person haha. I got an Uber ($82 so not as bad as I thought) and should get there around the same time as the coral. It’s cheaper to pay for the ride than it’d be to replace the coral. Especially since I got them during a LiveSale! The problem is solved now though so hopefully it’s smooth sailing from here on out

Can't wait to see them, nice save. :)

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
glad you worked it out...:cool:

John Bolden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1628094312063.png
Pine needle btw no idea how it got in there. Its been like 8 month since we had a Christmas tree.
My watchmen goby is happy today.(see that big smile) I got a pic of the ship today but haven't sent it to myself ill just post it on my thread if you want to see it.

1628094181346.png

Jaden9933

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait to see them, nice save. :)
Me neither! I got a Slated Agave that I’ve been wanting for so I’m really excited for that one
glad you worked it out...:cool:
Thanks me too! How should I go about transporting them? Acclimate them, then rebag them after a few hours in my tank? It’s 10:00am here and I won’t be able to bring them back to my house until around 7:00-8:00pm. I just don’t want to over-stress them

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Me neither! I got a Slated Agave that I’ve been wanting for so I’m really excited for that one

Thanks me too! How should I go about transporting them? Acclimate them, then rebag them after a few hours in my tank? It’s 10:00am here and I won’t be able to bring them back to my house until around 7:00-8:00pm. I just don’t want to over-stress them
i would leave box closed until you get home,check temp in bags in box ,try to get close ,either cold bag of water or warm in box close and check,then temperate dip,rinse in DT tank water,and add.

Jaden9933

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i would leave box closed until you get home,check temp in bags in box ,try to get close ,either cold bag of water or warm in box close and check,then temperate dip,rinse in DT tank water,and add.
Awesome will do! Most of them are softies so I’m not too worried about them aside from the one SPS I got but it’s a bird nest which I’ve read are very hardy. If not, it was $7.

Jaden9933

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Goni, Monti, and Galaxea died while I was gone. Oh how we LOVE the nano tank shifts! I haven’t been home since Saturday night though, so 3 out of maybe 40-50 isn’t horrible. It could’ve been my Jawbreaker and Bounce mushrooms.

Oddly enough, most of the rest of my coral have grown and colored up a pretty noticeable amount! I think one of my rhodactis might just be becoming a bounce

One more thing that shocked me…the BTA didn’t move an inch! I guess I got pretty lucky :eek:

Back