10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
"Mine!" :)

DSC_0136 (1024x683).jpg
That's ... priceless.

Why I roast my own coffee. These little beans are filled with holes that mold has grown in. How this happens, well flies lay their eggs on the flowers. They hatch once the fruit grows and the worm tunnels through the seed and leaves it open for moisture to get in that allows the mold to grow.

No, this does not add to the flavor. This is what would turn a perfect cup of coffee rancid, bitter, mud like, sour cherry. A cup of nasty. The cup you just want to throw out the door and scream at someone.
green coffee.jpg

With that said. Time for some coffee!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First cup of coffee and the lady walks into my office. Gave me a hug and says " I really think you could have gone with the 8 for long tank if you wanted. This one doesn't even fill up the wall"

I just can't..
more of that perspective :rolleyes:

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
more of that perspective :rolleyes:
Yeah exactly.

Her previous perspective and input was " you Absolutely don't need to Double your existing tank. It will take over the room"

Im fully committed here. I should probably record and date all of her comments to use later...

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah exactly.

Her previous perspective and input was " you Absolutely don't need to Double your existing tank. It will take over the room"

Im fully committed here. I should probably record and date all of her comments to use later...
Sorry Not Me GIF by ZorgOber

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Way... I think it was Someone who said you can only divide by two so many times..
Lol 2 x 5 for you my friend :D
My deal is Push the limits and get whatever I can out of every deal. But at the end of the day always do what mama says hahaha

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 72 38.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back