my new baby... AKA The Café

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In fear that i may or may not somehow incriminate myself im going to have to tap out on that last one hahahaha
Full ramp chunky shroom spam:D
Screenshot_20210916-101002_Wyze.jpg

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy wife happy life lol
Since you're about to get married, my unsolicited $.02

The "Happy wife, happy life" anecdote is a load of garbage that leads down a nasty road.

If both parties are working constantly to only keep one party happy, it inevitably leads to a one sided relationship and resentment.

Now, if both parties goal is to make themselves, AND their spouse happy, are committed to open and honest communication, and willing to compromise, now that turns it into a lot more palatable endeavor.

I'm 36 and have been married since I was 20. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I don't have all the answers.

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else awaiting the Waterbox livestream today? Tuning in for my first time. Going to get the code for the extra 10 points in the giveaway and also maybe win a $100 gift card… who knows?
Live stream was interesting! Just a G/A.

They had a T-shirt giveaway and then also the $100 giveaway. Didn’t win either of them, but that’s ok.

I did get the 10+ points to the Waterbox giveaway, so I’m still happy. :)

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The "Happy wife, happy life" anecdote is a load of garbage that leads down a nasty road.

If both parties are working constantly to only keep one party happy, it inevitably leads to a one sided relationship and resentment.

Now, if both parties goal is to make themselves, AND their spouse happy, are committed to open and honest communication, and willing to compromise, now that turns it into a lot more palatable endeavor.

I'm 36 and have been married since I was 20. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I don't have all the answers.
Ye I said what I said in more of a jest way , my partner and I continually strive to make each other better / happy , great advice tho and it’s a give and take sometimes I take more of the load so later on she can take more of the load ect.. but our goals are aligned and we work together to reach them

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

is this the same as "it" is 10% of a relationship.
but if you ain't getting "it", that's 90% of the problem.:cool:

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been married for coming up on 30 years and gotta say, I'm happy when shes happy. Which of course in a 30 year marriage is not always but thats marriage/life. All my old friends used to call us the Bickersons. Thats just how we communicated our issues :p Most of them are divorced now ;)

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
so how is everyone today ?
good here... :)
i will reveal final decision from @noopsyche ,once i wake up enough to talk with a rational thought process.

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i have been trying to catch a pic,with no success yet ,Boogie's ears are both standing at attention.
i believe that they will stand completely soon... :)

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok I support all of you but I can't read any more of this so I have to change this and get off this wife, life, happiness, the end of the world is flat and you fall off if the wife is not happy etc...

Dogs love you forever no matter what as long as you treat them great.......I know everyone here does....

Second, its bourbon time and today we hooked up the RODI and it has begun to fill up the 300 !!!! It does 75 gallons a day so, gonna be a while...no rush here...

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%
Back