10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Two of the best hummingbird pics I've ever taken:
Hummer 2.jpg
P1080449 (2).JPG
I could tell you horror stories about my mom and humming birds. It started when one of my siblings ran over the flower bed with a lawn mower. ;Hilarious
He went into hiding for a few weeks.
I love those pics :)

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice look at all those zoas.
Asking for a friend;)
What are the most vibrant true to life color zoas you have in any light?
These. These are the florida zoas all healed up. Super bright under 14k light. Even brighter when you get towards 20k.

Top photo - zoas came from Fort Pierce Inlet Jetty.

Bottom Photo - 2 far left came from Fort Pierce Inlet Jetty and rest from Jupiter Inlet rocky bank.

All collected at low tide with them 2' out of the water.

The prettiest in person and brightest are the ones in the bottom pic and far right/middle. The lashes are a glistening gold, skirts are are glittery deep purple, center of skirts are vibrant bright red and the mouths are super hot pink. The photo is taken with an iphone 12 pro and the yellow polyp labs lens. No editing. Still doe snot do any justice for them.

IMG_6252.jpg

IMG_6251.jpg

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These. These are the florida zoas all healed up. Super bright under 14k light. Even brighter when you get towards 20k.

Top photo - zoas came from Fort Pierce Inlet Jetty.

Bottom Photo - 2 far left came from Fort Pierce Inlet Jetty and rest from Jupiter Inlet rocky bank.

All collected at low tide with them 2' out of the water.

The prettiest in person and brightest are the ones in the bottom pic and far right/middle. The lashes are a glistening gold, skirts are are glittery deep purple, center of skirts are vibrant bright red and the mouths are super hot pink. The photo is taken with an iphone 12 pro and the yellow polyp labs lens. No editing. Still doe snot do any justice for them.

IMG_6252.jpg

IMG_6251.jpg
I really need to find a way down to Florida to go collecting with you @Eagle_Steve

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you guys plan that, let me know - I'm already here
I may or not be headed down to Stuart area in the next few weeks. If I do, it will be for work and I will be on thirds to manage the customer and make sure they leave my guys alone. I have a commercial license and in all honesty, at about 300 bucks for the license, it pays for itself in a good day of collecting. Or at least it does in my sense. Those zoas are well over 300 in my book as they sit now. Not that I will ever sell, as I love them too much, but they are pretty.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may or not be headed down to Stuart area in the next few weeks. If I do, it will be for work and I will be on thirds to manage the customer and make sure they leave my guys alone. I have a commercial license and in all honesty, at about 300 bucks for the license, it pays for itself in a good day of collecting. Or at least it does in my sense. Those zoas are well over 300 in my book as they sit now. Not that I will ever sell, as I love them too much, but they are pretty.
I really just need to make day trips of it occasionally. I do actually get days off.

Those are beautiful.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish spam:D
This little clown is growing on me. Will bite my hand off if I stick it in tank but he's got a little routine where he rolls around the garden inspecting most of the shrooms now and even "dusting" them and tiles off if the get a lil dirty :D
Screenshot_20210917-104329_Wyze.jpg

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha Kentucky never had a football team in my day. The basket ball team would oulift them in the gym during the football season! See they are still on course today haha!
I know this post was like a year ago, lol, but I do agree that we have a terrible football team.

Our basketball team on the other hand…
Chicago Bulls Dunk GIF by NBA

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish spam:D
This little clown is growing on me. Will bite my hand off if I stick it in tank but he's got a little routine where he rolls around the garden inspecting most of the shrooms now and even "dusting" them and tiles off if the get a lil dirty :D
Screenshot_20210917-104329_Wyze.jpg
That's cute for sure, but i don't deal well with 5 gram fish thinking it's ok to bite the 200lb hand that feeds it.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's cute for sure, but i don't deal well with 5 gram fish thinking it's ok to bite the 200lb hand that feeds it.
Hoping he grows out of it. Doesnt hurt yet. Freaks the wife out everytime though. Call him tripple P. Pew,pew,pew

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 36 53.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 55.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 9.0%
Back