my new baby... AKA The Café

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably should do something about this insane aiptasia before its eat tripple p haha seriously though
20210920_130144.jpg

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would first run a Google search on all the fish stores within a reasonable distance of you and visit those first. You don't have to buy anything walk around see how their system looks see how they're coral looks see how the health of their fish is if you got places that you can support locally and they've got stuff you want do that first.

After that life sales are a good way to stock a tank. @Pieces of the Ocean just did a fun one tonight.

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would first run a Google search on all the fish stores within a reasonable distance of you and visit those first. You don't have to buy anything walk around see how their system looks see how they're coral looks see how the health of their fish is if you got places that you can support locally and they've got stuff you want do that first.

After that life sales are a good way to stock a tank. @Pieces of the Ocean just did a fun one tonight.
I only have a few stores that sell coral here I’m mostly surrounded by pet smarts,pet is,choice pets and the ones that do go to most of there systems have aiptasia or they just not keeping up with maintenance and corals are overrun by GHA I even offered to take the aiptasia ones of there hands but I didn’t wanna pay full price for a pest that may or may not go away. It sucks that there’s not a lot of reef places around petco kinda sucks for saltwater stuff

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only have a few stores that sell coral here I’m mostly surrounded by pet smarts,pet is,choice pets and the ones that do go to most of there systems have aiptasia or they just not keeping up with maintenance and corals are overrun by GHA I even offered to take the aiptasia ones of there hands but I didn’t wanna pay full price for a pest that may or may not go away. It sucks that there’s not a lot of reef places around petco kinda sucks for saltwater stuff
You think that’s bad, when I got my cinnamon palys, the only reason why I got them is because they had a “bonus coral”. The worker was obviously new at my LFS and she said, “Um yes I guess that’s included.”

Right after I put it in the tank someone in my build thread said that’s an aiptasia. Great… ;Cyclops;Penguin;Dead

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For anyone looking for macro or branching coraline, live-plants.com has some awesome stuff in stock. They are also a cool group of people in south west Florida. Also, do not let the fact the ship ground worry you. My last order was huge and all of my stuff came in perfect. This was also during the massive hot spell we had a few months ago.

Back