Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Remind me to never ever go to wifes bday again:D
tenor (1).gif
y42lPw.gif
tenor (2).gif

Jk?
B. didn't see it in time and my CC (Coral Card) balance is to high after all the labor day live sales.
they are searching their tanks for another for him.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figured would pop this here for more eyes to give me an opinion.

So, thinking of a few things to maximize space in the fish barn. The 7’ frag/55 tub combo has a fuge under it. It is another 55 tub divided by egg crate. To save space, I am thinking of getting an algae scrubber and moving the frag tub under the frag tank and it basically being the sump. I can divide it out with egg crate to help break up the flow from algae scrubber and skimmer. Since it is all zoas and shrooms, need gentle flow lol.

Question becomes the scrubber. I can get an icecap scrubber (any size) for a decent price. Anyone have any input on them? Yes I know I could do diy, but feel like being lazy lol.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Figured would pop this here for more eyes to give me an opinion.

So, thinking of a few things to maximize space in the fish barn. The 7’ frag/55 tub combo has a fuge under it. It is another 55 tub divided by egg crate. To save space, I am thinking of getting an algae scrubber and moving the frag tub under the frag tank and it basically being the sump. I can divide it out with egg crate to help break up the flow from algae scrubber and skimmer. Since it is all zoas and shrooms, need gentle flow lol.

Question becomes the scrubber. I can get an icecap scrubber (any size) for a decent price. Anyone have any input on them? Yes I know I could do diy, but feel like being lazy lol.
not familiar with them.
is it a floater?

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back