my new baby... AKA The Café

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hahaha man I love these. Always a fun moment with wife around. She def not afraid to pull someone aside in middle of the mall to let someone know exactly what all can be seen through some yogapanstracted:)
Let's be honest, they want to show their bits and pieces. Awesome wife!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha man I love these. Always a fun moment with wife around. She def not afraid to pull someone aside in middle of the mall to let someone know exactly what all can be seen through some yogapanstracted:)
yoga pants..

the simpsons homer GIF

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh dang that's harsh..

Luckily, when I get skirtstracted, Sam will look at me and ask if my neck is all right. Seem to get a bit of whiplash..

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's an extra D in there I think.

Guessing it's pretty close to skirtstracted.

Action Verb. " I got skirtstracted walking through the mall right before the wife's hand landed upside my head"
My guess is that you need to learn to walk a few inches past your wifes arm reach....hahahahah or get a hockey helmet ....

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh dang that's harsh..

Luckily, when I get skirtstracted, Sam will look at me and ask if my neck is all right. Seem to get a bit of whiplash..
You will understand when you meet her haha. There's def no filters, purple elephants or anything left unsaid in a room when she's around hahaha
But it is blatant yoga pant abuse sometimes hahaha

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only to give her an excuse to carry a stick.
Take That Sport GIF by CanFilmDay
hahahahaha my italian grandmother was good with her shoes....when I was small she could throw her shoe at you, hit you and then it would come back to her......hahahah
ok well, it did not come back to her but when your 5 years old it sure seemed plausible...

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hahahahaha my italian grandmother was good with her shoes....when I was small she could throw her shoe at you, hit you and then it would come back to her......hahahah
ok well, it did not come back to her but when your 5 years old it sure seemed plausible...
with mine ,the look and shaking of cooking utensil ,was warning enough... ;)

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 57.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back