my new baby... AKA The Café

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I reload. But then there is still the issue of those supplies are somewhat getting hard to find now.
Same story here. I can't find large rifle primers, and most of my go to powders either. I had a pretty large stock initially but haven't been to the range in a while because I'm not sure for how long that supply will last.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same story here. I can't find large rifle primers, and most of my go to powders either. I had a pretty large stock initially but haven't been to the range in a while because I'm not sure for how long that supply will last.
i bought a case of 12g #3 steel two years ago.
never got into it last year with the virus interrupted season.
lucky.
NOTHING is available right now.
shelves at bass pro are bare.
rogers and mack prairie have nothing.
we are trying to get a father/son into the crew.
we got them covered for their first hunt saturday.
don't know what they will do after if they get addicted to it like we are.:confused:

i was reading an article the claimed, yea, supplies are limited, but not to the point the shelves should be bare.
people are now hoarding ammo like they did with paper products at the beginning of all this. :rolleyes:

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i bought a case of 12g #3 steel two years ago.
never got into it last year with the virus interrupted season.
lucky.
NOTHING is available right now.
shelves at bass pro are bare.
rogers and mack prairie have nothing.
we are trying to get a father/son into the crew.
we got them covered for their first hunt saturday.
don't know what they will do after if they get addicted to it like we are.:confused:

i was reading an article the claimed, yea, supplies are limited, but not to the point the shelves should be bare.
people are now hoarding ammo like they did with paper products at the beginning of all this. :rolleyes:
What is sad, as most of the poeple hoarding do not know how to store it long term.

I am a hoarder, so to speak, but that was due to shooting large amounts randomly. Being on a large farm and in an area where I can easily shoot anytime I want, that happens lol.

I will say, I am not shooting as much. Still shooting though. Mainly my 9 or .45, but shooting.

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fortunatly I have most of what I need as I do not hunt or shoot as much as I did when I was youmger.
I do have some 30 year old powder in 5-7lb containers. Same with primers. Stored right it will last along time. Its still good.
Just reloaded some once fired 357 range brass I bought online. Cant find new. I have no magnum pistol primers but have alot of small rifle primers which work.
I went to the store and bought 200 357 bullets. Thought about it for a day and went back and all gone.
Local store will only sell you 2 boxes of loaded ammo a day.

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi all... :) yes i watched Captain Kirk ,go to space and back, missed the "fun" thread...;Facepalm
a round not in a magazine ,ain't gonna do ya' any dam good if ya' need it, my thought for the day.
how is everyone today??...:)

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi all... :) yes i watched Captain Kirk ,go to space and back, missed the "fun" thread...;Facepalm
a round not in a magazine ,ain't gonna do ya' any dam good if ya' need it, my thought for the day.
Had better days. Today has been full of idiots at work. Sadly, they all report to me lol.

As for bullets in the gun. Trick is to have large magazines lol. Like drums and crap. Another trick is to actually make each one count.

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm doing fine. I still have a response typed up for the "fun" thread that failed to post due to the thread being closed... assuming we are thinking of the same "fun" thread... not to be political, but I think that is the first time I've ever been politically assessed due to my post content...

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Had better days. Today has been full of idiots at work. Sadly, they all report to me lol.

As for bullets in the gun. Trick is to have large magazines lol. Like drums and crap. Another trick is to actually make each one count.
OH ...you work for Fedex... :p :p :p

and so agree ,but think if we keep talking about this ,we might just get locked here too...:oops::D

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OH ...you work for Fedex... :p :p :p

and so agree ,but think if we keep talking about this ,we might just get locked here too...:oops::D
I am referring to how to have a fun day at the range and not have to reload all of the time. Make sure to hit the paper every time and go slow. :D

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doing good. School then practice tonight. Lots to do that I don't want to do. ;Facepalm

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all!
Donut GIF by Hustle
the simpsons donuts GIF
save dunkin donuts GIF
donut GIF
season 3 donut GIF
Donut Love GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals
I wish that was my breakfast... I had 3 scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, 2 glasses of milk, 2 slices of bread, and 3 poptarts, and I'm STILL hungry.

Hopefully another growth spurt!?;Woot;Wideyed

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my fav on tv shows.....
rack around just before you need it.:rolleyes::rolleyes:;Hilarious;Hilarious
very realistic.;)
hope the bad guys believe that non sense.:cool:

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish that was my breakfast... I had 3 scrambled eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, 2 glasses of milk, 2 slices of bread, and 3 poptarts, and I'm STILL hungry.

Hopefully another growth spurt!?;Woot;Wideyed
was they those awful frosted poptarts?

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
well the rain has started,looks like going to be a wet day.
if i could ever get off the phone... :oops: 90% hold...:mad:
maybe the table get wet today...;) i did say maybe...:)

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm doing fine. I still have a response typed up for the "fun" thread that failed to post due to the thread being closed... assuming we are thinking of the same "fun" thread... not to be political, but I think that is the first time I've ever been politically assessed due to my post content...
just found that post lol. Does that have to be one of the most out of pocket, random "insult"? attempt I've ever seen on r2r. Top 5 funniest posts on r2r imo

Back