my new baby... AKA The Café

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It requires very specific “parameters “ lol
Part Asian here. We used to make it for guests when my mom invited her friends over. The last one we made was 12 years ago.
Sister had to do most of the work, cause she was older.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has to be the slowest settling shroom ever, excuse the gorg, it's fine but has dropped the blue quite a bit, not sure where to try it?!

DSC_0364 (1024x690).jpg

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spam!!!!!

My day just a got a lot better. Forgot I have a massive order from Gulf Coast Ecosystems coming today!!!!!

IMG_6487.jpg
Show us what it is when you get it! ...not that I have to ask, really, as that is probably already your plan.

Viewing this information was kind of funny for me, because it got me excited for a moment seeing my first name associated with packages arriving even though they are actually your packages. We share a first name, even down to the spelling. (Surprise, my real name is not "Soren", but only this group gets to know what it really is. ;) )

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Show us what it is when you get it! ...not that I have to ask, really, as that is probably already your plan.

Viewing this information was kind of funny for me, because it got me excited for a moment seeing my first name associated with packages arriving even though they are actually your packages. We share a first name, even down to the spelling. (Surprise, my real name is not "Soren", but only this group gets to know what it really is. ;) )
Teaser. No qty yet. You will have to see the massive amount of bags being floated lol.

IMG_6488.jpg
IMG_6489.jpg

Just a Wrasse.

The biggest wrasse fan.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi ,me too...:Dand these two just ain't helping...:)
IMG_20211006_002259_940.jpg

and "king mutt "...:Din my spot...;Happy
IMG_20211006_002422_814.jpg
Aww cute, all ive got is, fish, chickens, quail, cows, and cats. Never got a dog sadly

Just a Wrasse.

The biggest wrasse fan.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uhh ohh, stuff is here and now my back hurts from carrying the boxes to the fish barn lol.

Only about half of the order is pictured. rest is on other side of tank.
tempImagevrcfw7.png
Damm, how much did that cost?

Just a Wrasse.

The biggest wrasse fan.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep sponges for my Auqaclears in all my sumps at all times. This way I can have cycled media if ever needed. It also is a good place for pods to reproduce while they sit there lol. Has been super helpful over the years.
Agreed!

Just a Wrasse.

The biggest wrasse fan.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELL...where to start...:rolleyes:went down at about midnight to find the 30 gal brute of 12'er water ,for the table,100 degrees,
smelled foul,mag 18 seized ,hot to the touch,cooked it...;Facepalmdown the sump pit...
said "ya know" just went to bed..got some well need sleep...:)
only to be woke by 3 wild beasts on top of me ,the minute after Tifney left for work...;Happy;Happy
funny but not funny...;)
only to check phone,
Email ,from Fedex...your claim has been denied...:oops::mad:
did not even go to bathroom ,started shout at people on phone...
oh..were sorry this is our fault ,but the ship center has to file claim...o_Oo_Oo_O
annnd ,nobody at your claims dept knew this at 1 am a week ago ,when helping me fill out claim on computer ,while assisting me on phone at same time!!!

;Wideyedwho else needs a new poop shoot this morn,i must go though papers...:p;Woot;Woot
c'mon really..."head shaking emoji"...;Happy
Ouch!

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plead the 5th. As usual, since I order form them a lot, there are some extras.
Ahh I just asked on yours but I caught up over here. Always worth it regardless. They never skimp on what they send. I remember my first order and being blown away by the size of some of the things I got compared to other vendors.

I see they're on vacation now... I need to place another gorg stocking order when they're back.

Back