my new baby... AKA The Café

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good morning and good night all...:)
"tanked" to say the least...;)
Bear has the right idea...on but out...;Dead have a great day all...;Happy
IMG_20211021_131505_420.jpg

lights out...:D
IMG_20211021_131436_075.jpg

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
POP... it's 1:30 am...THIS ,is why i am not a fragger... o_O 2" or better gets a chance...;)500...lol ,understatement...;Blackeye:)
have gotten a few 4-5 " colonies though...;Happy
1/4 left to go ...;Peeking;Turtle
IMG_20211022_012021_988.jpg
Where are you going to put all of those!? :oops: o_O

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You might want to look at this and click watch, this is a friend of mine and his last build was epic, he had an extension built for that one. :)

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had a thought (stop laughing), little re-found carpet is in the cube end which has a pair of clowns hosted by a frag stand, 10 and 8 years old ish, if mama decides to check out the carpet there will be a muted squishing sound, approx 3/4 of an inch today but it didn't walk or let go over night. :)

DSC_0409 (1024x683).jpg

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well woke up this morning, my utter chaos were mostly closed up. Was wondering why. Waited a bit and caught the foxface nibbling on them. So, keep foxface and let her eat up the palythoa, or rehome foxface and keep palythoa. ;Inpain
Frekking fish.
nibble.jpg
Ut ooh.... I hate those sorts of decisions

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She ate my clove polyps, i forgave her. She ate my nuclear death paly, I forgave her. This is a colony of 70+ utter chaos. She maybe looking for a new home soon.
I think I know what my choice would be, even though the palythoa is beautiful...
How far are you from Peoria, IL? I might have a home for another foxface, especially since I've been looking for a one-spot as a possible inclusion in my macroalgae sump plan.

If you don't mind, let me know if you make up your mind to rehome the foxface.

...also, sorry you have to make such a decision, as it truly must be hard.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think I know what my choice would be, even though the palythoa is beautiful...
How far are you from Peoria, IL? I might have a home for another foxface, especially since I've been looking for a one-spot as a possible inclusion in my macroalgae sump plan.

If you don't mind, let me know if you make up your mind to rehome the foxface.
If you are interested, I will let you know first hand. Peoria is 1 hour away. You know where old Lincolns tomb is? Oakridge cemetry? I live 3 blocks away from him.

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are interested, I will let you know first hand. Peoria is 1 hour away. You know where old Lincolns tomb is? Oakridge cemetry? I live 3 blocks away from him.
Great, I am half an hour north of Peoria, so only 1.5 hours from you.
I don't want to sway your decision, but I am definitely interested in the foxface if you decide to rehome.

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the bright side, Soren would get a nice look at my tank and have a good laugh :)
I'll look forward to the day I could offer the same with my tank in return! ;)
Right now, I just have a not-so-well-upkept 75-gallon FOWLR, a quarantine 40-gallon breeder, and a second quarantine 40-gallon breeder that is almost completely bare.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if male or female. But, I agree. I know my husband loves the fox though. He's the one I have to talk to. He might say to toss the rock.

Serious, tell him you will get another, mine nips my leathers but I can usually feed him out of it, you appear to have got an unlucky defective one.

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Serious, tell him you will get another, mine nips my leathers but I can usually feed him out of it, you appear to have got an unlucky defective one.
I never thought of that, @Mibu maybe I could trade a Fiji foxface? Probably not yet, since I don't know the pairing yet (and won't know for probably at least a year or longer) and you/your husband may be partial to the one-spots.

In your position, I'd definitely try again with another, as it seems less common to get one that nips corals than one that doesn't from what I've read.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She just likes cloves and palys.
@najer Male or female? She's well over 4" or 10 cm.
Also a youtube video as I never get them to upload here.

This is an educated guess as I have done loads of reading about sexing them and it basically says no can do.
I'm pretty sure mine is a boy (observation) and I think yours might be a girl one but it is mostly guess work.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%
Back