my new baby... AKA The Café

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E01061B6-54B4-424E-AAE3-98D81E786BB0.jpeg

idk. Going to bed. I have reached the kwisatz haderact level of contemplation with regards to overthinking everything from figuring out how to set up my RODI where it’s not obnoxious but still in a good location to passively watching part of my brain trying to find ways to better identify the messages Shelby is obviously conveying telepathically from her kennel

for those scifi reading reefers who catch my reference, a question if I may: have you found the spice melange to be a better ph buffer than kalk? If so what was the preffered ratio per gallon of RO?

(really mad at myself that it took me so long to delve into Mr. F Herberts literary masterpiece)

anyway Goodnight. Here’s hoping for a shipping confirmation email for my box o’ rocks soon

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E01061B6-54B4-424E-AAE3-98D81E786BB0.jpeg

idk. Going to bed. I have reached the kwisatz haderact level of contemplation with regards to overthinking everything from figuring out how to set up my RODI where it’s not obnoxious but still in a good location to passively watching part of my brain trying to find ways to better identify the messages Shelby is obviously conveying telepathically from her kennel

for those scifi reading reefers who catch my reference, a question if I may: have you found the spice melange to be a better ph buffer than kalk? If so what was the preffered ratio per gallon of RO?

(really mad at myself that it took me so long to delve into Mr. F Herberts literary masterpiece)

anyway Goodnight. Here’s hoping for a shipping confirmation email for my box o’ rocks soon
i think its funny that ive seen you on the forums since i started actively participating and just yesterday found out you dont have a tank yet lol. knowledge of vet with no tank is quite impressive

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think its funny that ive seen you on the forums since i started actively participating and just yesterday found out you dont have a tank yet lol. knowledge of vet with no tank is quite impressive

I joined about a month after you it seems. Thank you. That’s an amazing compliment and it’s reminding me of how bad I am at receiving compliments.

Idk. I am the dude who loves history so much i joined the great courses plus so I could listen to college level lectures about Vikings and ancient Egypt etc on my way to work.

I love to research things that intrigue me and yeah…I’ve wanted to do this since I was 5.

real test will be once the tank gets wet. Don’t count me in the “knows what he’s doing” camp until it’s established things are alive and growing

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna be one of those days, Mrs. Dief just got rear-ended going to work. Nech hurts and I think adrenaline wearing off cuase she says ankle and arms starting to hurt. Shes heading to er to get checked out :(
Ugh... thats no good. Hope she is OK.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna be one of those days, Mrs. Dief just got rear-ended going to work. Nech hurts and I think adrenaline wearing off cuase she says ankle and arms starting to hurt. Shes heading to er to get checked out :(
Hoping all is well

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is not right, I hope all is well.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Best wishes flying her way, hope she is ok.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not yet, but am watching closely. I'm ready to upgrade and the wife is also considering leaving the iSuck life
I'm on the fence, I have the 4xl and it's still functioning well - battery life has decreased for sure and it's a little glitchy here and there but I've definitely run phones longer.

I guess I'm watching for feedback from people a week or so into running the new ones instead of initial wow factor stuff.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back