Screenshot_20211028-110538_Wyze.jpg

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seen that fish barn shot:) I need to get a cam for tank 2 man! Very nice
Had to turn pic quality down or it was way jittery. Havent installed an outdoor AP on that side of the house yet. I have it, just have not done it yet lol.

alimac122

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone---

Kinda sad. Found out from my LFS that they would not be willing to hold/ship my fish for me. So now I either do the grueling task of transporting them in buckets over three days or I sell them off :'(

On the other news, I was pre-approved for my home loan so now the real hunt begins!

I am dealthing with some serious professor issues at the moment. Specifically dealing with his pompous-ness and unwillingness to help me (he only ever gives criticism,never constructive). I am feeling defeated at this point, and like I am never going to graduate. It has been hell to say the least to get through these last few weeks and I don't know if I can stay in hell for another two months.....

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone---

Kinda sad. Found out from my LFS that they would not be willing to hold/ship my fish for me. So now I either do the grueling task of transporting them in buckets over three days or I sell them off :'(

On the other news, I was pre-approved for my home loan so now the real hunt begins!

I am dealthing with some serious professor issues at the moment. Specifically dealing with his pompous-ness and unwillingness to help me (he only ever gives criticism,never constructive). I am feeling defeated at this point, and like I am never going to graduate. It has been hell to say the least to get through these last few weeks and I don't know if I can stay in hell for another two months.....
Too bad about the fish, but hopefully you can figure something out.

I was about to comment in response to your other issues when I noticed your signature... I'll say it anyways. Just keep swimming. Giving up is much worse...

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone---

Getting a house?!! Ok!! That’s lit , I’m sure everything will work out for the best. I’m trying to buy a house in SoCal and it is not easy lol

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone---

From where, to where will you be moving?

I'll bet with very little money spent, the collective brains here could figure out a transport tub that runs off of an inverter in the car, and can even plug into a long extension cord when parked overnight.

I've already got some ideas going in my head. How many fish are we talking and what size?

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'll bet with very little money spent, the collective brains here could figure out a transport tub that runs off of an inverter in the car, and can even plug into a long extension cord when parked overnight.

I've already got some ideas going in my head. How many fish are we talking and what size?
Battery operated air pump / heater and a bucket is all you need

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone---

Alimac dont let him bring you down! Amazes me how these professors feel like they are gods and any other opinion doesn't matter. They hold peoples lives hostage and dont care :( OK I'll get off that. I'm sure you will make it!

Very happy for your pre approve but I thought you already had a house you were looking at.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sup belted I need to get over to build thread again! Good to see you back:)
Sup @Reefing_addiction same thing:) that all the spams you got;)

Sup Mr T lol not a ton has happened since you last stopped by but there are still some decent developments

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Battery operated air pump / heater and a bucket is all you need
Battery operated heaters exhaust Dc cells in hours. Longest battery air pump I know of (I own them in ca with rolling blackouts from wind and wildfires) is 16 hours but the last few hours are a trickle. Plug in through an inverter really should be the primary/ Plan A on such a long trip with battery backups as plan B IMO

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Battery operated heaters exhaust Dc cells in hours. Longest battery air pump I know of (I own them in ca with rolling blackouts from wind and wildfires) is 16 hours but the last few hours are a trickle. Plug in through an inverter really should be the primary/ Plan A on such a long trip with battery backups as plan B IMO
@alimac122 listen to this man , he knows his stuff!

alimac122

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

From Oklahoma to Virginia

its a 20 hour drive, no stops.

alimac122

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alimac dont let him bring you down! Amazes me how these professors feel like they are gods and any other opinion doesn't matter. They hold peoples lives hostage and dont care :( OK I'll get off that. I'm sure you will make it!

Very happy for your pre approve but I thought you already had a house you were looking at.
I was just browsing homes--- I was looking at SEVERAL, all of which have already been snatched up

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back