BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tired Good Night GIF by Disney

Goodnight all. Happy Thanksgiving.

this is where I say I’m going to sleep and then I lurk for another two hours LOL

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
night all... :) no really ..going to bed...:Dlots of football to watch tomorrow...;):)
1 hr check on trap, no shrimp yet...:rolleyes:

N clowns...:)
IMG_20211120_182044_965.jpg

oops wrong pic...;Woot

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Morning. I see a ton of bf sales. I have only seen 1 sale worth even thinking about. It was a sunkist shroom for 50 with any order. I don't feel like buying anything. I am sick of spending money. Anyhow...

Duck goes on grill in a couple of hours. I need to roast coffee.

Just want to know. Good to know these things
I love the internet. The questions we would have unanswered without it.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning. I see a ton of bf sales. I have only seen 1 sale worth even thinking about. It was a sunkist shroom for 50 with any order. I don't feel like buying anything. I am sick of spending money. Anyhow...

please please please...
pics of the finished duck.
that's finished before you eat it. ;)

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are awesome.

I love my tuxedo. Even though it's a constant frag battle. Hes not going anywhere.
Mibu, Do you have them in a acrylic tank? I think I read somewhere that they can do damage to acrylic when eating algae...do you or does anyone know?

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep pat
I’m just trying to be pragmatic. I’ve got the 33lbs of KP and about 75lbs of marco. I know that likely I’ll have elevated phosphate with the marco.

that’s one of the main reasons I got my Clearwater ATS. Seems to me giving hair and turf algae the perfect place to grow in addition to a smart CUC and some solid oceanic biodiversity will be the best means of avoiding falling into the typical first tank traps of having a positive feedback loop fueling the uglies and then causing dinos by over reacting by jumping to extreme measures rather than being patient and mindful about the system.

*disclaimer. BeltedCoyote is legally a philosopher and more than slightly zen Buddhist. He will wax all philosophical about his belief that balance is the key to reef keeping
yep patience is key, as you I have done a ton or reading and asking people what worked and what failed.
I am happy so far with how the 300 is coming along. 6 weeks now and each week add a few more fish from the 140. Also we only allowing room light into the tank, no tank lights. We have 4 Radion Gen5 XR30 blues ready to be turned on supper low in about another month and then begin the ramp up over a month or more then add corals.
Started the 300 with Brightwell startxlm, then moved on to brightwell microbacter clean along with Brightwell bio fuel. We are at this stage in the plan. After 4 months we will move to microbacter 7 for maintenance.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ah coffee time. 3 days off !!!!
Gonna work on the 300 next 3 days again, in between turkey and putting up xmas lights and boubon and cigars outside with friends and the firepit at night.
we are happy, finally achieved a goal, a lot of tangs in one tang as we have seen many of you have on R2R.
We have 8 !!!
3 yellow tangs(1 from Hawaii and 2 captive breed) 1 imported purple, 1 powder blue, 1 blue hippo, 1 tomini, 1 blonde naso...

Cant believe we had the 300 made last Dec and now we are at this point...
taking our time to do all we can do the right way....we if there is such a thing as the right way...well so far its working.....
ah coffee

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a reason that Frank licked this shorty after I got it, he saw the same hint of colour I did but even after a year or so it never really got the colours back, yesterday it started to develop a bit of a sheen and this was earlier. :)
Happy thanksgiving to those that do, have a great weekend world. ;Pompus

DSC_0010 (1024x684).jpg

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Which sale was that?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back