Someone said Green..
20211126_173725.jpg

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man. Where’d you get that horror show? I want one. All my masks are single colored and boring lol
It came in my diver's den live aquaria order

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well all was good with the 3 yellow tang in the 300 for weeks.
My Hawaii tang started beating up one another pretty bad so I took the Hawaii out. I cant get the one that was beat up out he is hiding really good. Have a UV on the tank and I figured if I pulled him out and then put him back there may be a war with the other yellow. The other two yellows get along.
SO now I have to find this hawaii one a home....
Vetteguy any ideas what to do besides get rid of the aggressor yellow tang. I am asking cause you have alot of them...

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well all was good with the 3 yellow tang in the 300 for weeks.
My Hawaii tang started beating up one another pretty bad so I took the Hawaii out. I cant get the one that was beat up out he is hiding really good. Have a UV on the tank and I figured if I pulled him out and then put him back there may be a war with the other yellow. The other two yellows get along.
SO now I have to find this hawaii one a home....
Vetteguy any ideas what to do besides get rid of the aggressor yellow tang. I am asking cause you have alot of them...
How big is the Hawaii?

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blah, I got an email last evening stating that my Mertensii butterflyfish from LiveAquaria was delayed for shipment, so I assumed it would come next week. Just now I got an email saying it shipped for arrival tomorrow anyways, but I am travelling tomorrow and cannot receive the order... since they already created a tracking number, they can't do anything to stop the shipment. :confused:

I hope I can work something out... I guess I needed another reminder to have patience and not order any more fish for a while...

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Exited to see how this shapes up for you, love my pavona. :)
I do as well. I wasn't going to spend 30 for a chip of a pavona. After seeing a nice sized one, I couldn't say no. One of the leafs had a bad injury, lots of missing flesh. It healed up very quickly. I love these coral. I don't think this one is a fuzzy, I am okay with that!

It does let out some long sweepers sometimes.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 75 78.1%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 9 9.4%
Back