my new baby... AKA The Café

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesss I feel this. We are both Floridians. Definitely not lizard people… definitely… not.

Yes in Georgia it gets 35° or under and everyone drives like a friggin snowbird

Negl I put one over my bed cause my room gets cold it was great but then I got a chameleon and he needed it more than I

Arnold Palmers are the best drink ever invented I absolutely love them they’re my favorite. I like mine with Bourbon when I can get it.
Ok I got you now. Welcome back homie

OP
OP
fishguy242

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
POP...it's a heat wave 18 degrees n climbing...:rolleyes:
was a cold ,cold 15 min out there ,letting the pups run the Indy 500 ,and not tearing up yard...;Woot
sorry no pics,left my phone inside...;Facepalm
IMG_4166.JPG

think best pic yet @Smirkish ...:)
IMG_20220125_103226_560.jpg

SHhh...just don't say the word BALL...:oops:;Happy
Have a great night all...:)

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
POP...it's a heat wave 18 degrees n climbing...:rolleyes:
was a cold ,cold 15 min out there ,letting the pups run the Indy 500 ,and not tearing up yard...;Woot
sorry no pics,left my phone inside...;Facepalm
IMG_4166.JPG

think best pic yet @Smirkish ...:)
IMG_20220125_103226_560.jpg

SHhh...just don't say the word BALL...:oops:;Happy
Have a great night all...:)
Goodmorning, Fish Fam!

Saying the word Brain works the same way Here, Frank! ;Drool Just don’t throw it. ;Hilarious

Casket_Case

Frags in the Frathouse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My math teacher was angry because he went on a tangent as per usual and some of us were on phones then he went on a tangent about how disrespectful that was and he makes me think of a poet, Y’know how they’re always taking things that have nothing to do with them like the weather and the season super personally

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I woke up twenty minutes ago and got dressed in bed and I am still 100% under the covers. It’s so cold, and I don’t wanna go to math class.
when i was at college, forty four years ago, my alarm would go off, i'd look out the window, from bed, and if it was raining, most mornings that fall, i'd go back to sleep.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My math teacher was angry because he went on a tangent as per usual and some of us were on phones then he went on a tangent about how disrespectful that was and he makes me think of a poet, Y’know how they’re always taking things that have nothing to do with them like the weather and the season super personally
so he's a geometry teacher. ;)

Casket_Case

Frags in the Frathouse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when i was at college, forty four years ago, my alarm would go off, i'd look out the window, from bed, and if it was raining, most mornings that fall, i'd go back to sleep.
Unfortunately I can’t make these decisions as I’m in highschool and then in college I’m going to be paying so much frigging money in mortuary school I can’t skip.
so he's a geometry teacher. ;)
x factor lol GIF by X Factor Global

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I can’t make these decisions as I’m in highschool and then in college I’m going to be paying so much frigging money in mortuary school I can’t skip.
class i skipped was residential house wiring 101.... a pre req for my then major aviation. :rolleyes:
eight am was much to early to be playing with electricity after a night of recreating.:cool:

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh coffee time here in AZ... Dark outside.....37 degrees now supposed to hit 70 !...
Quess I will be outside later doing demo and then playing w tanks...
Hsave all my corals in a 75 with no fish. All the old fish are in the 140 as a QT and a few new fish in QT tank. All looking at the 300 from across the room hahahah
hope the new heater gets here soon...also ordered a frozen feeder ring (innovative marine) for the 300. Only like 24 bucks, on salt water aquarium I could have made one but for 24 bucks I did not bother...gonna make a bracket from acrylic so I can attach it to the tanks top brace.

Last edited:

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like dog water. Apparently I need to look up that dumb hippie sounding garbage about my ear crystals because this vertigo is getting worse and worse instead of better. Woke up multiple times from vertigo rolling over in my sleep.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like dog water. Apparently I need to look up that dumb hippie sounding garbage about my ear crystals because this vertigo is getting worse and worse instead of better. Woke up multiple times from vertigo rolling over in my sleep.
sorry to hear that....Having coffee now...before I go outside and break up concrete pillars for our remodel. Felt like I was on a jail chain gang yesterday doing it...

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 159 62.1%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 68 26.6%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 89 34.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.2%
Back