my new baby... AKA The Café

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
she is a graphic artist works for a huge ad/printing co so she loves colors.. She loves zoa's and has started a collection in the 75 to go into the 300 in area for her "flower garden" so she would like colorful rock one...i bet she would like shallow...I will go look up what mid to deep ones look like
In the first pic, there are shallow ,mid and deep in the tote. Not the best pic, but lets you get an idea. Typically, the deeper the rfa, the more it glows under blues. (This pic was taken under T5 lighting at about 10000k)

In the second pic, you can see how bight that the rfa glow, yet some do not. This kind of shows the difference in them. This pic is 2x a80s in a biocube hood with a orphek yellow filter over my camera. Lights were all blue for pic)

tempImagecL7qHF.png
IMG_7078 2.JPG

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the first pic, there are shallow ,mid and deep in the tote. Not the best pic, but lets you get an idea. Typically, the deeper the rfa, the more it glows under blues. (This pic was taken under T5 lighting at about 10000k)

In the second pic, you can see how bight that the rfa glow, yet some do not. This kind of shows the difference in them. This pic is 2x a80s in a biocube hood with a orphek yellow filter over my camera. Lights were all blue for pic)

tempImagecL7qHF.png
IMG_7078 2.JPG
Imma raid your RFA bins. You wouldn't notice a few dozen less right!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All rfa are now in tanks. Paxtin has over 50 in his biocube lol. He is also trying to order more.
Once it warms up, I plan to go collecting this summer. Shallow water are my favorite, so gonna try to max out daily limit for a week. Hopefully when I go the weather will cooperate. I have no issues diving for 10-12 hours a day lol. Well, mix of dive and snorkel. Boat only hold so many tanks with room for coolers and the fam lol.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
orange is cool, she would like that and the striped one that looks like a petunia flower...
I will show her tonight when she gets home
Just let me know what she is looking at and I can tell how the best vendors are for getting what ya want. Although, most of the mid to deep water ones can be had at an LFS and you actually get to see them in person that way.

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once it warms up, I plan to go collecting this summer. Shallow water are my favorite, so gonna try to max out daily limit for a week. Hopefully when I go the weather will cooperate. I have no issues diving for 10-12 hours a day lol. Well, mix of dive and snorkel. Boat only hold so many tanks with room for coolers and the fam lol.
Fam space = many coolers....

Just sayin

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back