My New Red Sea Reefer 350 w Manifold & Reactors

boboze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm pretty excited about my new aquarium! Already learning some hard lessons. Water was way too clean and I killed my elegance coral and had a dino algae outbreak. Cleaned that up and turned off the protein skimmer for the time being. I have to give Red Sea a plug... I made some bonehead mistakes during setup and their customer support was awesome. Quick turnaround, very helpful, and very patient!

Eager to hear your feedback and suggestions!

Jogging stroller dad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks really clean and well thought out. Can’t wait to see the pdf and parts you used for some inspiration. Any issues with the return pump? Lots of angles, are you running dual returns? Any issues or things you would do differently after the fact?

Astrana

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm pretty excited about my new aquarium! Already learning some hard lessons. Water was way too clean and I killed my elegance coral and had a dino algae outbreak. Cleaned that up and turned off the protein skimmer for the time being. I have to give Red Sea a plug... I made some bonehead mistakes during setup and their customer support was awesome. Quick turnaround, very helpful, and very patient!

Eager to hear your feedback and suggestions!

What reactors are you using? Size?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 33 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 21 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 27 27.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back