I added some fungus cureYikes- a lot of wild guessing. Biggest thing I see is cotton mouth and fungal/bacterial activity. Signs of fungal on such fish are:
- Head and mouth regions eroded or rotting covered with white cotton wool like growths
- Off white cotton-wool like tufts develop around the mouth fins and on the body… as in the case of your shark
- clean water followed by adding epsom salt to the tank will help greatly.
- Tetra lufeguard or API fungus cure will help
- Increase oxygen when treating
She really isnt looking that great