My RSR 425xl Re-build is Now My Waterbox 220.6 Dream Build..Goodbye 2020!!

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very sorry for your loss.
So sorry for your loss.
Crap. I'm very sorry. Its not easy loosing Parent. I've been in your shoes. I don't have words.
I'm so very sorry for your loss
Sorry for your loss. I know the pain. My mom died last year because of cancer.
Big Simon hug. :)

‘Thank you everyone for your kind words. We are all learning how to adjust to our new normal. Mom has her good days and bad days. Thankfully, there’s a little more time between the “bad” days. As hard as this has been, the light at the end of my tunnel is seeing my husband and daughter again. It’s been a month since I’ve seen them.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
‘Thank you everyone for your kind words. We are all learning how to adjust to our new normal. Mom has her good days and bad days. Thankfully, there’s a little more time between the “bad” days. As hard as this has been, the light at the end of my tunnel is seeing my husband and daughter again. It’s been a month since I’ve seen them.
Sending love and hugs to you all. Glad you will be returning to your husband and daughter soon.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
HELLO... :) hope you are sitting back taking lots of pics;)

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i cannot leave you left out ;) on a spam mission:)

WP_20200908_17_22_50_Pro.jpg

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Hopefully, I'm back for good this time. Here are the cliff notes. I went down and stayed with mom for a while. I'm glad I did because it got ugly. They tried to convince mom that her attorney" misspoke," and the only reason they called the attorney was to make sure mom was protected. Mom promptly put them in their place. We thought everything was settled... Mom called this morning and said it looks like they got an attorney to see if there was anything they could do to change the trust. We kind of thought something was up because they hadn't returned the documents required to get the very LARGE check waiting for them. Florida requires they sign a form stating they will not contest the trust. They finally signed the papers. It's amazing how money can change people.:p

Tank update..hubby, daughter, mom & LFS convinced me not to make any rash decisions about the tank. We still haven't switched everything over to the new tank, so I've decided to make some changes. I'm buying a new stand, replacing RS plumbing with a manifold and a more powerful return pump that will power my UV and a reactor. The vermetid snails, spaghetti worms & hair algae took over during my initial trip down south, and now I'm battling fireworms. My plan is to cut/remove corals from the existing rock. The more sensitive/temperamental corals will go back to the lfs store and the bigger pieces I have. What I decide to keep will be dipped before going back in with new seeded rock and sand. I lost the female Anthias while I was gone, and I had to remove my Flame Hawkfish, because he was going after my barnacle blennies and jawfish. That leaves me with my Whitetail Bristletooth Tang, Blue Spotted Jawfish (if I can lure him back out to eat), two Picasso Clowns, and two Barnacle Blennies. Since the existing fish will be going into a "new" setup, I plan to add a few new fish. I never had problems with worms when I had a wrasse in the tank, so that will be my first addition. I haven't decided on any others yet. One of these days, I'm going to have a regular build thread. This one is starting to sound like a soap opera;Woot;Woot;Woot

I want to thank my "Miracle" R2R family for their support through all this. I’ve missed all of you!!

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Hopefully, I'm back for good this time. Here are the cliff notes. I went down and stayed with mom for a while. I'm glad I did because it got ugly. They tried to convince mom that her attorney" misspoke," and the only reason they called the attorney was to make sure mom was protected. Mom promptly put them in their place. We thought everything was settled... Mom called this morning and said it looks like they got an attorney to see if there was anything they could do to change the trust. We kind of thought something was up because they hadn't returned the documents required to get the very LARGE check waiting for them. Florida requires they sign a form stating they will not contest the trust. They finally signed the papers. It's amazing how money can change people.:p

Tank update..hubby, daughter, mom & LFS convinced me not to make any rash decisions about the tank. We still haven't switched everything over to the new tank, so I've decided to make some changes. I'm buying a new stand, replacing RS plumbing with a manifold and a more powerful return pump that will power my UV and a reactor. The vermetid snails, spaghetti worms & hair algae took over during my initial trip down south, and now I'm battling fireworms. My plan is to cut/remove corals from the existing rock. The more sensitive/temperamental corals will go back to the lfs store and the bigger pieces I have. What I decide to keep will be dipped before going back in with new seeded rock and sand. I lost the female Anthias while I was gone, and I had to remove my Flame Hawkfish, because he was going after my barnacle blennies and jawfish. That leaves me with my Whitetail Bristletooth Tang, Blue Spotted Jawfish (if I can lure him back out to eat), two Picasso Clowns, and two Barnacle Blennies. Since the existing fish will be going into a "new" setup, I plan to add a few new fish. I never had problems with worms when I had a wrasse in the tank, so that will be my first addition. I haven't decided on any others yet. One of these days, I'm going to have a regular build thread. This one is starting to sound like a soap opera;Woot;Woot;Woot

I want to thank my "Miracle" R2R family for their support through all this. I’ve missed all of you!!
We've missed you too! I'm glad you're back :)

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Coral banded shrimp will dine on those worms. Never seen it go after any of my smaller fish gcg and ywg

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral banded shrimp will dine on those worms. Never seen it go after any of my smaller fish gcg and ywg
Really? I’ve never been able to have shrimp because I’ve always had a hawkfish. Hawkfish is gone now..

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, I just noticed I’m a “2500 Club Member”...what did I miss?
Crazy stuff with the title change thing it does automatically. You have 2500 or more posts, so it changed. You can go in and change it since you are a supporter.

Also, glad to have ya back!!!!!!!!!!!

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so I am a little late to the party. Better late than never though, right? :) Welcome back! I enjoyed reading the thread and I will be sure to keep up now. Your tank is really awesome and I am sure it will continue to flourish.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back