My reef on Fauna Marin products

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ReefRocker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

Just thought I would share the results my tank has had with FM products in the past 3 months.

At the moment, I use these products:

- Zeolight
- Ultra Min S
- Reef Vitality
- Color Elements

Once their salt mix lands into the US, I will definitely be picking up a few buckets!

1477705943850.jpg

1477705956420.jpg

1477705967260.jpg

1477705978840.jpg

1477705989008.jpg

1477705996980.jpg

specialk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like some great colors![emoji41]

What were you dosing before? And I am just starting to learn and read up on their products, but did you use these instead of and stop your previous dosing regimen or use it as an additional supplement along with what you were doing before?

OP
OP
ReefRocker

ReefRocker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!

I've been using FM products for over 5 years now and quite frankly, I see no reason to try anything else. I've used other brand products in the past and have found it to be either too costly to continue, too time consuming, or just caused excess algae growth so I stopped dosing those completely. This tank is actually a little over 4 years old. I decided to redo this tank after having my corals almost grow into each other. I suppose that's not a bad problem to have. During that time, I used the full Zeolight system and it worked wonders.

I'll see if I can dig up a video of what the tank looked like after nearly 2 years on the Zeolight system.

This time around I'm using the products mentioned above and also added the Balling Light Method and Zeomatic reactor.

specialk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!

I've been using FM products for over 5 years now and quite frankly, I see no reason to try anything else. I've used other brand products in the past and have found it to be either too costly to continue, too time consuming, or just caused excess algae growth so I stopped dosing those completely. This tank is actually a little over 4 years old. I decided to redo this tank after having my corals almost grow into each other. I suppose that's not a bad problem to have. During that time, I used the full Zeolight system and it worked wonders.

I'll see if I can dig up a video of what the tank looked like after nearly 2 years on the Zeolight system.

This time around I'm using the products mentioned above and also added the Balling Light Method and Zeomatic reactor.
So you were not dosing/ are not dosing anything for Calc, mag, or alk besides their products? I am wondering if I could add some of their products/amino acids to my curretn dosing regimine

OP
OP
ReefRocker

ReefRocker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use to dose B-ionic before, then later stopped that and started Balling Light (Ca, Alk, and Mg).

Depending on what kind of corals you have in your tank and the current parameters, UltraAmin should work well for you. If I had to choose only 1 of their products to use, I would choose Reef Vitality without a doubt. Maybe you can give RV and Amin a try.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back