peppe_reef tank (75 gal)

Peppe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello guys, this is a short video of my reef tank.
Description:
-tank = 120x50x55 (cm);
-illumination = ati t5 8x54 w (4 blu plus, 1 actinic, 2 aquablue special, 1 purse plus);
-filtration = skimmer lgm 600 sp double pump;
-pumps = 2 vortech mp40 QD;

Parameters:
no3 0
po4 0,01
ca 420
mg 1260
kh 8

I hope you like ... I accept tips to improve the colors of my SPS corals.
Watch video in HD

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely stunning tank you have! Thanks for sharing. Keep up the great work! :)

OP
OP
Peppe

Peppe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some new photos

a62bb3b98b277d90ef4eb4c4612e60d1.jpg

a51495d55e68ef3dd59eb0307823bae2.jpg

2ac2122b7d3c6c624299f28655e29589.jpg

a1f99c1397246e7d53baa9a611132350.jpg

49520edc3c4bf2dfe380ea1ebcc895ae.jpg

573764ec8643909ca29ef2674bf5c7e6.jpg

OP
OP
Peppe

Peppe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
news about my new build...
this is the results of my water tests:
calcium 430 salifert
kh 7 salifert
magnesium 1350 salifert
no3 2 salifert
po4 0.02 hanna instruments

follow me on Instagram @peppe_reef

Attachments

• IMG_6550.jpg
    IMG_6550.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 56
OP
OP
Peppe

Peppe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can finally use a fantastic kessil light. It is the kessil A360X. Kessil TUNZE

What's inside the package?
The packaging is very well cared for in every detail. The LED light inside is very stable and this allows the buyer to sleep peacefully, because even with the most careless courier, the light will arrive at home in excellent condition.
In addition to the lamp, the package contains:
1 power supply, with an extension cable which can be useful if the electrical panel is very far from your reef;
1 ring with two metal screw hooks that allow you to hang the Led light above your reef. It is a very elegant solution and matches very well with the shape and size of the A360X.

Hands on:
The kessil A360X is a very compact LED light but despite its small size 110 x 53 (mm) it is very resistant to shocks as it is built with very resistant materials. It is also equipped with an efficient active and passive cooling system.

Light and spectrum:
The kessil A360X has a power of 90watt. Thanks to its lens placed above the LEDs, the light has an emission angle of 130 degrees. This allows for excellent coverage and spread. Furthermore, with the use of reflectors with magnetic attachment, it is possible to narrow the light beam and concentrate it with greater power in narrower areas.
Unlike the more common LED lights, kessil is known for its shimmer effect. This is a very natural effect that is made possible thanks to the use of a dense matrix of LEDs in a very small space. In fact, Kessil uses a technology in its LED lights that consists of a dense matrix of LEDs (Dense Matrix LED array) that allows you to mix the various colors of the LEDs in order to generate a light beam where all the colors blend together. This allows you to have a natural shimmer effect without any disco effect as happens in other LED lights from other brands.
Another important feature is the spectrum. Kessil's research for its LED lights was able to create the tuna blue spectrum. This allows the user not to have to worry about setting the correct spectrum for corals, because whatever color you decide to give to your light, the output spectrum will always be an advantageous spectrum for coral growth and coloring.

How do you set the lamp?
The kessil A360X is a very easy lamp to program. To do this you can use two methods:
- Use the two knobs that are present above the kessil A360x. The first allows you to adjust the color of the outgoing light. The second allows you to adjust the intensity of the outgoing light.
- Use the kessil spectral controller x or use the wifi dongle to be able to program the light. In both cases it will be possible to adjust the intensity of the light from a value of 0% to a value of 100% where all the power of the kessil A360X is exploited; it will also be possible to adjust the color of the light starting from a value of 0% which corresponds to a deep blue look, up to 100% which corresponds to a 10000 kelvin white. With the kessil spectral controller x we can program the light directly on the controller, while with the wifi dongle we can program our lights through an easy and intuitive application. Furthermore, thanks to the use of synchronization cables, it is possible to connect several kessils to each other in order to program them at the same time. with the controller or the wifi dongle it is possible to access the regulation of the 3 purple and actinic, red and green channels. This allows us to obtain an even more beautiful and fluorescent light.

What to add more than this? The conditions for being considered an excellent LED light are all there. The color of the light and the final effect are very natural. In a few months, also evaluating the results on corals, I will be able to give my definitive impressions on this product which, despite its small size, is the result of careful research by the manufacturer to develop a technology that allows not only to mix the colors of the led but also to obtain a spectrum suitable for coral growth, regardless of the final color of the light. What do you think?

Back