My royal gramma has flesh wounds

Jerzreef2029

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
763879CF-DA1A-48F5-AC48-B80E989CC50D.jpeg

As you can see there seems to be small pale spots on my gramma. If you see it in person the royal gramma looks like it has flesh coming out. My neon blue cleaner fish keeps trying to clean the gramma but I don’t know it it’s just hurting the gramma more. Any ideas of how to let the gramma get better? ( also gramma is eating and out and about so it seems healthy)

OP
OP
J

Jerzreef2029

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you seen any aggression in the tank? How about that wrasse, smiling in the background?
I havent really seen the 6 line wrasse chase the gramma. Maybe every now and then he gets territorial over one rock. Do you think if i put him in a floating containment separator then maybe he wont be as territorial anymore?

AmaleeC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I’m curious as to how this ended? Is the royal gramma okay? The six lines have quite a nasty rep for being territorial.

OP
OP
J

Jerzreef2029

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I’m curious as to how this ended? Is the royal gramma okay? The six lines have quite a nasty rep for being territorial.

Oh yeah some fish definitely hurt my royal gramma but my gramma is a trooper. Healed up and I didn’t even have to take him out

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 59 85.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back