My RSR 425xl Re-build is Now My Waterbox 220.6 Dream Build..Goodbye 2020!!

Dakkokki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mom's been super busy as of late ( Me not living there anymore, bestie's wedding next week, my senior semester in college, just a lot of stuff going on ), so she hasn't been able to get on as much as she'd like :c

Just giving y'all a head's up!

Maybe she'll get some pictures to post when we go to the beach today!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi , Congratulations !! ,Exciting spring !!...:)
keeping mom busy...;)
Enjoy ...

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
90 Day Fiance Dancing GIF by Cameo
happy easter GIF
;) :)

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

It’s been a LONG time..Life has been a bit demanding..some good and some not so good, but mostly good :)

Unfortunately, my mother-in-law isn’t doing well. We found out the assisted living facility hasn’t been giving her the care she’s supposed to get, so we’ve been spending extra time there. Kendall has been AWESOME during all this. She’s there almost everyday and finally got her out of bed, dressed and out…only one in the family that’s been able to do this.

My “other” daughter, Hanna, got married in March. She’s been Kendall’s “big sis” since high school. Her parents are nonexistent. There was so much to do (and so much drama)..I honestly didn’t think I’d survive. It was on a Friday at 9:00am, family pics were at 7:30am. The hotel was 30 minutes away, so we were up at 5:30. It was 85 degrees at the start of the ceremony, 90 an hour later. Did I mention the reception was outside too? Wedding was beautiful and everyone survived the heat..bride and groom and a blast.

During all this (February thru April), Kendall was working on multiple projects for school..her senior projects..for college..MY BABY GIRL GRADUATED WITH A BFA in MAY!

B5220060-3A08-4A30-98EF-74CBE55C158B.jpeg

She was running on empty by graduation…SO PROUD OF HER!!
60673807-0F7F-4830-9727-6F7FAF1AF35E.jpeg

We all ended up with Covid..Kendall & Rob from Universal, Greg from wedding in SC, and me..no idea:zany-face::face-with-thermometer:

Mom has decided to move to Jax, so trying to help her get ready to sell there and looking for something to buy here.

There you have it. There’s been lots of little things in between, but that’s life.:)

HOPEFULLY, I will be back to update everyone on the tank..with pics and video.

Missed everyone here! I hope you all are healthy and happy..nite!

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

It’s been a LONG time..Life has been a bit demanding..some good and some not so good, but mostly good :)

Unfortunately, my mother-in-law isn’t doing well. We found out the assisted living facility hasn’t been giving her the care she’s supposed to get, so we’ve been spending extra time there. Kendall has been AWESOME during all this. She’s there almost everyday and finally got her out of bed, dressed and out…only one in the family that’s been able to do this.

My “other” daughter, Hanna, got married in March. She’s been Kendall’s “big sis” since high school. Her parents are nonexistent. There was so much to do (and so much drama)..I honestly didn’t think I’d survive. It was on a Friday at 9:00am, family pics were at 7:30am. The hotel was 30 minutes away, so we were up at 5:30. It was 85 degrees at the start of the ceremony, 90 an hour later. Did I mention the reception was outside too? Wedding was beautiful and everyone survived the heat..bride and groom and a blast.

During all this (February thru April), Kendall was working on multiple projects for school..her senior projects..for college..MY BABY GIRL GRADUATED WITH A BFA in MAY!

We all ended up with Covid..Kendall & Rob from Universal, Greg from wedding in SC, and me..no idea:zany-face::face-with-thermometer:

Mom has decided to move to Jax, so trying to help her get ready to sell there and looking for something to buy here.

There you have it. There’s been lots of little things in between, but that’s life.:)

Great to see you back.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

It's really good to see you back. That's a lot of life events in a short period of time. You are truly blessed.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

Hey there! I have been in hiding. Still no “big” tank running. I hope all is well.

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you still have the Pirates Reef going?
Yes, but my idea of collecting small softie frags is backfiring on me. The tank is way overcrowded now. I underestimated my time frame for getting the 125 going. I have been fiddling with it for the last few days though.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, but my idea of collecting small softie frags is backfiring on me. The tank is way overcrowded now. I underestimated my time frame for getting the 125 going. I have been fiddling with it for the last few days though.

So you are self enabling, congratulations, you have become an enabling master :p You have been taught well

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you are self enabling, congratulations, you have become an enabling master :p You have been taught well
I believe I am just plain lazy. I ordered the tank 7 years ago. It did have water in it for about three months before the hurricane hit. Been empty ever since. No living thing ever made it into the tank.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe I am just plain lazy. I ordered the tank 7 years ago. It did have water in it for about three months before the hurricane hit. Been empty ever since. No living thing ever made it into the tank.

Oh I remember very well. And totally understandable. Hard to gain momentum on a build after all that. It would be nice to see the 125 with water in it again some day :)

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I remember very well. And totally understandable. Hard to gain momentum on a build after all that. It would be nice to see the 125 with water in it again some day :)
Is yours up and running? I have been away for a while. I don’t guess Katrina’s tank is going yet. I am in the dark to most everything going on here.

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Afraid to show my face (since I disappeared again)..I’ll let the turkey do the talking..
E7C52304-52B9-4BFE-9DDE-18201B7855BF.gif

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope you have a blessed day!
I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Some of us are still around. Did you have any impact from the hurricane?

I actually have water in my tank and it is now cycling. Hell hath frozen over! :)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back