My RSR 425xl Re-build is Now My Waterbox 220.6 Dream Build..Goodbye 2020!!

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Some of us are still around. Did you have any impact from the hurricane?

I actually have water in my tank and it is now cycling. Hell hath frozen over! :)
Thanksgiving was awesome! Had my baby girl & her boyfriend here..FINALLY got my mom moved to Jacksonville, picked his mom up from the assisted living facility, so had both moms here. His mom isn’t doing well, but think she had a good time. Actually, got her to eat a whole plate of food:)…Hope you had a great turkey day too!

It was windy and some rain,Power blipped out for a couple minutes, but nothing bad.

Yay to having water in the tank. Pics on your build thread? Going to TRY and be here more. Every time I make this statement something comes up..hoping now that I gave mom here, I’ll have more time. Definitely need to post some pics of my tank, before it’s taken apart. Vermetid
snails have taken over the tank, sump and plumbing..The joys of having a reef tank:confused-face:

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanksgiving was awesome! Had my baby girl & her boyfriend here..FINALLY got my mom moved to Jacksonville, picked his mom up from the assisted living facility, so had both moms here. His mom isn’t doing well, but think she had a good time. Actually, got her to eat a whole plate of food:)…Hope you had a great turkey day too!

It was windy and some rain,Power blipped out for a couple minutes, but nothing bad.

Yay to having water in the tank. Pics on your build thread? Going to TRY and be here more. Every time I make this statement something comes up..hoping now that I gave mom here, I’ll have more time. Definitely need to post some pics of my tank, before it’s taken apart. Vermetid
snails have taken over the tank, sump and plumbing..The joys of having a reef tank:confused-face:
Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. My mom cleaned her plate too - after complaining the whole time that they gave her too much food.

Glad you didn’t get much of the storm. We were spared here this year for a change. Only three more days until the end of hurricane season!

I have some pics on my page, but not too many. Nothing very interesting going on with it at the moment anyway. My cycle stalled on me. Nitrites sky high so I need to do some water changes to get those down. I noticed I had a plumbing leak develop a few days ago. I had to tear into that yesterday and got that fixed.

Sorry you have to tear your tank down because of Vermetids. I had a bunch of those in my nano and started injecting the tubes with F Aiptasia and added some Bumble Bee Snails. I haven’t noticed many lately. Of course it is only a 7 gallon tank.

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. My mom cleaned her plate too - after complaining the whole time that they gave her too much food.

Glad you didn’t get much of the storm. We were spared here this year for a change. Only three more days until the end of hurricane season!

I have some pics on my page, but not too many. Nothing very interesting going on with it at the moment anyway. My cycle stalled on me. Nitrites sky high so I need to do some water changes to get those down. I noticed I had a plumbing leak develop a few days ago. I had to tear into that yesterday and got that fixed.

Sorry you have to tear your tank down because of Vermetids. I had a bunch of those in my nano and started injecting the tubes with F Aiptasia and added some Bumble Bee Snails. I haven’t noticed many lately. Of course it is only a 7 gallon tank.
They’re having fund in my 220…
C8E40295-E30C-476B-B0BA-7C0977268B23.jpeg
883D42D8-F6A8-4681-9161-393DC844F245.jpeg
9F47F9BD-B219-47C0-BBD7-E2D50DD92BB8.jpeg
DB63987C-43DB-4883-9DB4-5C26C554A296.jpeg
45CA67FA-9B4F-45DB-853E-269B01181030.jpeg
6141DF55-508C-4061-B327-8F6C18B83DC8.jpeg

Just a few shots..the some of the bumble bee snails have them on their shells:crying-face:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 71 53.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 50.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back