My RSR 425xl Re-build is Now My Waterbox 220.6 Dream Build..Goodbye 2020!!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AAAANNNNNnnnnnnd all caught up. splam?
zoas 011821.jpg

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got back from the vet..Jaxon has a torn acl. Waiting to hear back from surgeon :(
Oh man so sorry to hear this, I hope it's not a complete tear....

Here's some good thought SPLAM!
20210114_203943.jpg

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay Oh man so sorry to hear this, I hope it's not a complete tear....

Here's some good thought SPLAM!
20210114_203943.jpg
Consult with surgeon next Wednesday. Our vet thinks it’s just a partial. Now, all we have to do is keep a young black lab calm so he doesn’t do anymore damage ;Woot

Maybe also be a good idea for his owner not do anymore damage to herself, either..like turning off the outside faucet, located in a flower bed full of garden rock, in the dark. Then maybe she wouldn’t have twisted her ankle, and scratched up her arm, while falling in the flower bed full of said rock;Shifty;Dead

On to better things (pain meds working now) ..Love the pic! I want one!!

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Consult with surgeon next Wednesday. Our vet thinks it’s just a partial. Now, all we have to do is keep a young black lab calm so he doesn’t do anymore damage ;Woot

Maybe also be a good idea for his owner not do anymore damage to herself, either..like turning off the outside faucet, located in a flower bed full of garden rock, in the dark. Then maybe she wouldn’t have twisted her ankle, and scratched up her arm, while falling in the flower bed full of said rock;Shifty;Dead

On to better things (pain meds working now) ..Love the pic! I want one!!
I feel you, try telling a greyhound with a dislocated toe they can't run.... That was a fun 2 months. Hope everything goes smoothly! (For both of you)

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I swear ,when i kicked "MURPHY" out of my place the other day..he was running North :p
hoping for the best with doggie.
AND YOU...slow down..be careful;)"head shaking emoji";Facepalm
Monsters Inc Hug GIF
:)

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel you, try telling a greyhound with a dislocated toe they can't run.... That was a fun 2 months. Hope everything goes smoothly! (For both of you)
That had to be rough...

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s official, he blew out his ACL. The surgery is on the 9th, with a four month recovery time, six weeks no moving (we're talking about a black lab), six weeks rehab, and four weeks working up to his previous activity level:(;Dead

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s official, he blew out his ACL. The surgery is on the 9th, with a four month recovery time, six weeks no moving (we're talking about a black lab), six weeks rehab, and four weeks working up to his previous activity level:(;Dead
Oh no I'm so sorry. That's going to keep your hands very full

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thats almost an impossible task with a lab....but you can do it!!
rob schneider GIF

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you don't have one I suggest a CareCredit card.
6-24 month interest free.

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spoke with the local fish store tonight, and we should be moving forward with the new setup by next week. He's going to bring out a big tub to hold the corals and lr (hopefully by the weekend) ...it will give me something to work on while waiting for the surgery. ;Dead :(

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I spoke with the local fish store tonight, and we should be moving forward with the new setup by next week. He's going to bring out a big tub to hold the corals and lr (hopefully by the weekend) ...it will give me something to work on while waiting for the surgery. ;Dead :(
This is exciting and a good distraction!

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats almost an impossible task with a lab....but you can do it!!
rob schneider GIF
Unfortunately, we can't use a crate. The previous owner was training him to be a bird dog, and we think he was kept crated unless he was training, so he freaks out if we put him in one. The doc is refilling his rx of Trazadone.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back