My RSR 425xl Re-build is Now My Waterbox 220.6 Dream Build..Goodbye 2020!!

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the chances that I can assemble this myself? WB video said you just need an impact drill and a screwdriver. I hired a local moving company to get the tank from the garage to the living room. They will be here first thing Friday morning, so I need it done by then
I bet you could get it done. If you need help, see if one of the more handy types on this thread can facetime with you and walk you through it you that way. Just so you know, I am NOT one of the more handy types LOL

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bet you could get it done. If you need help, see if one of the more handy types on this thread can facetime with you and walk you through it you that way. Just so you know, I am NOT one of the more handy types LOL
hey Erin ,your build badge is gone.. ;) :)

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the chances that I can assemble this myself? WB video said you just need an impact drill and a screwdriver. I hired a local moving company to get the tank from the garage to the living room. They will be here first thing Friday morning, so I need it done by then
It would help if I posted the pics I was referring to ;Woot

32F8709E-E22E-4810-9E5D-FF0D311DB2B6.png
2D956F7C-F8B4-4261-877B-F05AB78A41EF.png

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh I'd rather the vertigo over the ringing. I'm not good at drowing out the noise, I am good at figuring out unique ways to combat dizziness so I can still mostly function.

We're doing the same thing tomorrow, updating the outlet by the tank to a gfci in the swap. Better safe than sorry, we've been lucky.
I didn’t change the outlet to a gfci..the electrician advised against it. He said I’m better off leaving the outlet as is and making sure all cords have a drip loop. They have to come back next week, so I have time to think about it

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t change the outlet to a gfci..the electrician advised against it. He said I’m better off leaving the outlet as is and making sure all cords have a drip loop. They have to come back next week, so I have time to think about it
We didn't either, got this gfci power strip instead. When all was said and done, I wasn't going to be able to access the gfci with the way the stand was set up anyway.

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We didn't either, got this gfci power strip instead. When all was said and done, I wasn't going to be able to access the gfci with the way the stand was set up anyway.
Great minds think alike..that’s what I did

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know! I have no idea how to get it back lol
you can do yourself go into account scroll down to it ,link should be there and click.. :)

count krunk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh me too, pollen in FL is brutal after that rain over the weekend. No tinnitus, but vertigo instead :rolleyes:. Hope you feel better soon.
I thought pollen in FL was bad until I moved to GA. You can literally see it! If your car is outside.. it will have a nice yellow tint to it.

be careful with an impact drill. Those go from just screwing this in sir to give it all we got!!! very quickly.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought pollen in FL was bad until I moved to GA. You can literally see it! If your car is outside.. it will have a nice yellow tint to it.

be careful with an impact drill. Those go from just screwing this in sir to give it all we got!!! very quickly.
It rains, my car is clean, next day my car is yellow again.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back