My Shallow Dream Build 60" × 30" × 17"

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, I think I certainly fall into that camp for sure, which is why in all my planning I have minimal maintenance in mind for just about everything. Plus my desire for relatively easy corals really helps as well :) I don't want to stress too much about numbers or chase my tail around tracking down issue after issue, so I'm going to stick to relatively easy, hardy corals and equipment that doesn't need an insane amount of maintenance to stay functional
K.i.s.s. :)

OP
OP
J

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Exactly, with my job I'm away from home pretty much every other day. So K.I.S.S certainly applies :)

I'm loving the sump!

Me too!!!

Resized_20200115_132112.jpeg

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sump is looking good. Nice progress on the fishroom recently as well.

Now get that room finished so once the sump arrives we won’t have to wait to long to see everything up and running. JK. :)

I wish! It's coming along for sure though now, which is the biggest thing :D

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please don't do that. I was teasing. That would not be cool.

Definitely wasn't intentional, still getting used to Tires without Studs in them. My last truck had studded tires and the thing would drive anywhere. The new one has All Seasons, which are really All but one season's lol so it's been a bit of an adjustment

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm super careful anytime I drive our truck. The light rear is an adjustment for me. In particular on wet pavement.

Definitely something else I've had to worry about as well, I had a 6 1/2' box on my F150 but the F350 has an 8' box so the back end is SUPER light

Back