My Shallow Dream Build 60" × 30" × 17"

OP
OP
J

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was gonna say it...but figured he'd tell me to come fix it ;Hilarious

You know it!!!

ummm...Looking up airfare now...will send you my mosquitoes :p

Unfortunately the mosquitoes will have to self Isolate for 14 Days, which means they won't make it out of QT. Nice try though ;Smuggrin ;)

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know it!!!

Unfortunately the mosquitoes will have to self Isolate for 14 Days, which means they won't make it out of QT. Nice try though ;Smuggrin ;)
Ill pack them in a box and send them ups...wont the people at customs be surprised when they get swarmed ;Hilarious

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Dad club and congrats! It’s about the best feeling I’ve ever had once the terror wore off ;)
You guys got will be great. funny how fast you go from first time holding em feeling like holy moly I’m gonna break em to balancing three baby bags the kid and a 6 pack headin down three flights of stairs. Without a care at a jog

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well atleast you're honest too ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

In other news just got back from the Ultrasound place and now we know what we are having :D:D:D:D:D
Congratulations... honestly, I was looking for the revealing post...wasn't until I read @fishguy242 's post that I realized you typed everything in blue and that was the reveal ;Facepalm

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
15984774639935200805840592588043.jpg
15984774945978709682619856219270.jpg

Yeah, I got a little sun today on an unplanned day off...left the keys to my work truck in the wife's car last night...she left for work this morning while I was in the shower...didnt remember my keys were in her car until I walked out the door to leave...door locked behind me ;Bored (house key in her car too), luckily enough, I always carry my Harley keys with me...however, bike has not been cranked since April...yep you guessed it...battery was dead ;Muted;Muted;Muted....dug through my storage room(never locked) got my "trickle charger" out for the bike...sat on back porch until bike would crank up...luckily eneough I had R2R and a Monster Kona Coffee to keep me company. Once I got the bike started...drove the hour and 15 minutes to school wife works at, got truck keys (and house key) started journey home...on interstate for 15 minutes...heavy downpour of rain starts...nothing but sun when I left the house...see where this is going yet?;Bored...sat on side of road until rain let up...finally get home at13:30ish...decided not worth driving another 1.5 hours to go to work, just to only work for 1.5 hours...so I fixed a drink and sat my butt on the couch and stared at the fish tank...and thats where I am now :p

PS... @NY_Caveman should be proud I slipped that foot pic in there
That is terrible. ;Hilarious

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
15984774639935200805840592588043.jpg
15984774945978709682619856219270.jpg

Yeah, I got a little sun today on an unplanned day off...left the keys to my work truck in the wife's car last night...she left for work this morning while I was in the shower...didnt remember my keys were in her car until I walked out the door to leave...door locked behind me ;Bored (house key in her car too), luckily enough, I always carry my Harley keys with me...however, bike has not been cranked since April...yep you guessed it...battery was dead ;Muted;Muted;Muted....dug through my storage room(never locked) got my "trickle charger" out for the bike...sat on back porch until bike would crank up...luckily eneough I had R2R and a Monster Kona Coffee to keep me company. Once I got the bike started...drove the hour and 15 minutes to school wife works at, got truck keys (and house key) started journey home...on interstate for 15 minutes...heavy downpour of rain starts...nothing but sun when I left the house...see where this is going yet?;Bored...sat on side of road until rain let up...finally get home at13:30ish...decided not worth driving another 1.5 hours to go to work, just to only work for 1.5 hours...so I fixed a drink and sat my butt on the couch and stared at the fish tank...and thats where I am now :p

PS... @NY_Caveman should be proud I slipped that foot pic in there
I'm sorry for the snowball of events, and your sunburn, however, I see your nail polish on the table. Did you have time to do your nails? Lol

Back