My Shallow Dream Build 60" × 30" × 17"

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heck I didn't even notice that! That's actually pretty cool I didn't know they made branded tubing.

Yup, they used to have it accompany their filters and such. However, I've not bought anything Eheim (new) for about 15 years. That's why I was wondering if they still had their own tubing.

OP
OP
J

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG you don’t even need a display! Totally stunning!!!! You better not cover that thing with a cabinet!!!

Lol! Oh I need the display :p it will never see the likes of a cabinet or doors while in my posession! It gets it's own special room! Thank you for your kind words, I really do love it and hope it's wet soon!

This is gorgeous.

Thank you! I do hope it functions as nicely as it looks, I'll have to do the whole sump room up nice to do it any justice:D

Allow me to join your growing crowd of admirers and say “SWEET BABY JESUS that is one beautiful tank toilet right there!!”

what a build, anything worth having is worth doing right. Well done to all involved!

LOL!! Thank you @Magellan ! Nothing to admire here but a crazy man and his note pad:p

I do agree, anything worth having is absolutely worth doing right. Once again I hope all the thought I've put into this whole build benefits me long into the future:)

OP
OP
J

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly that's absolute goals for my future builds!
Also, cool username ;)

Glad I can inspire you on your future builds! And thank you, yours isn't too bad either ;)

I am needing some fishroom pictures. BTW are yous doing a limited contact or quarantine thing up north?

All in due time, we have been told to practice social distancing. But to be honest, I stopped licking other people's faces in public a long time ago so I think I'm good :p

dang dude that came out simply amazing, the lighting is incredible! So when I visit my folks up North, I'm assuming I'll have to buy tickets to visit this work of art? Keep being awesome Josh!

Thank you! I agree it did turn out amazing :) lol not a bad idea! I like your thinking!

Hurry up man! ;)

I think you should come over and help ! Lol

Told Ya So

I don't recall you saying anything ;)

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back