My Shallow Dream Build 60" × 30" × 17"

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry for the snowball of events, and your sunburn, however, I see your nail polish on the table. Did you have time to do your nails? Lol
I like to paint my toenails in the summer so they look pretty in my flip flops ;Smuggrin

OP
OP
J

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoohoo congrats on the baby boy!!

Thank you!!! We are SOOOO EXCITED!!!!
Welcome to the Dad club and congrats! It’s about the best feeling I’ve ever had once the terror wore off ;)
You guys got will be great. funny how fast you go from first time holding em feeling like holy moly I’m gonna break em to balancing three baby bags the kid and a 6 pack headin down three flights of stairs. Without a care at a jog

Whoooaaaa here fella, 3 baby bags?!?!? That's more bags than I take on a week long trip. No way my kids having more luggage than me for a daily excursion;Bored

Congratulations... honestly, I was looking for the revealing post...wasn't until I read @fishguy242 's post that I realized you typed everything in blue and that was the reveal ;Facepalm

;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious I figured I'd catch someone off guard, didn't think it would be you but I'll take it.

Being the mom of all boys is the bestest! congratulations!

All boys???? Now that sounds like a handful and a half!! Thank you!!!

You are about to embark on the coolest, scariest, most wonderful stressfest you can imagine! Google Mighty Machines. Video series made in Canada. Hours of boy enjoyment!

Probably the best description I've ever heard of how I feel about our near future right now. Mighty Machines?? I remember watching that when I was younger lol! Definitely hours of enjoyment, I guess I have a slight advantage as I'm basically a giant child, Fish tank, Train layout, Lego techniques and I work at a railway. We can share toys and I'll have a new excuse to by new ones ;Smuggrin

I like to paint my toenails in the summer so they look pretty in my flip flops ;Smuggrin

I KNEW IT!

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And in Tank news, currently waiting for a couple gallons of flex seal to finish painting the walls surrounding the sump stand and the stand itself, estimated delivery... September 20th ;Bored:( Man it sucks shipping anything these days. Should have had @Scratch08 pick it up and mail it, would have been much faster. Although, the box would more than likely be filled with a side of mosquitos so I'd have to wait a week or two to open that anyway...

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoooaaaa here fella, 3 baby bags?!?!? That's more bags than I take on a week long trip. No way my kids having more luggage than me for a daily excursion;Bored
Says the guy with a fully portable protected cushioned bun in oven. We shall see about that. You just wait. Muhahahaja

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Says the guy with a fully portable protected cushioned bun in oven. We shall see about that. You just wait. Muhahahaja

Yeah that's right, we shall see about that ;Smuggrin

What @Victoria M said. Trust...boy moms are the real deal. ;Smuggrin
When is baby boy due?

Apparently so, ganging up on me already ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

And the due date is January 21st :D

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My son was born Jan 3rd of this year. He loves the fish tank, tries to grab everything through the glass. Now he’s nearly walking and my life consists of “don’t climb the stairs, step stool, dog, dishwasher...” he knocked over my bowl of frozen fish food a couple days ago so that was awesome to clean out of the carpet shampooer.

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now he’s nearly walking and my life consists of “don’t climb the stairs, step stool, dog, dishwasher...”

Well aren't you just a party pooper ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious I was actually thinking of getting Winter a saddle, shes pretty chill so fun dog rides could definitely be on the list of things to do ;Smuggrin

20200706_102933.jpg

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My son was born Jan 3rd of this year. He loves the fish tank, tries to grab everything through the glass. Now he’s nearly walking and my life consists of “don’t climb the stairs, step stool, dog, dishwasher...” he knocked over my bowl of frozen fish food a couple days ago so that was awesome to clean out of the carpet shampooer.
Dont put that in your mouth, dont put your finger in the dogs butt, dont chew her ear, no! hot! And the worst...”oh my gawd, WHERE IS THE BABY?!”

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont put that in your mouth, dont put your finger in the dogs butt, dont chew her ear, no! hot! And the worst feeling ...”oh my gawd, WHERE IS THE BABY?!”
Just a few of the weirdest things I have said as a mom.

Last edited:

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont put that in your mouth, dont put your finger in the dogs butt, dont chew her ear, no! hot! And the worst...”oh my gawd, WHERE IS THE BABY?!”
Really wish he understood the whole “it’s hot & will burn your mouth if you eat it right now” thing. He’s famished from the moment he wakes up till the moment he crashes. 22lbs, so doesn’t miss any meals.

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And in Tank news, currently waiting for a couple gallons of flex seal to finish painting the walls surrounding the sump stand and the stand itself, estimated delivery... September 20th ;Bored:( Man it sucks shipping anything these days. Should have had @Scratch08 pick it up and mail it, would have been much faster. Although, the box would more than likely be filled with a side of mosquitos so I'd have to wait a week or two to open that anyway...
I can do that if needed...would be there maybe a week earlier than your projected arrival... I would never send mosquitoes to you like that, they'd get squished by the paint cans :p

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can do that if needed...would be there maybe a week earlier than your projected arrival... I would never send mosquitoes to you like that, they'd get squished by the paint cans :p

Too late they are on the way lol but I appreciate the offer! And no cruelty to mosquitoes eh?

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
”oh my gawd, WHERE IS THE BABY?!”
That is my favorite game, next to “oh no I super glued a frag to the baby!” I Just gave her a snorkel and she figured it out ;Hilarious

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Uh, this needs some explaining I think ;Hilarious
i laughed so hard the first time,then brian quoted ,looked back and laughed again..soo true :)

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 72 42.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%

Back