My Shallow Dream Build 60" × 30" × 17"

OP
OP
J

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice color!

Thanks!!! It is VERY blue! Lol
20200906_154746.jpg

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, your just raising the bar . I’m going to have a hard time topping this.

All you need is a glass jar, toss some water and a couple clowns in and you'll be ahead of me ;) :p But thanks, it feels REALLY good to have the room painted!!

Well its about dang time...;)

Isn't this hobby all about patience?;) with me it's more like Yoda kind of patience, but still!

Scratch08

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Isn't this hobby all about patience?;) with me it's more like Yoda kind of patience, but still!
There is patience and there is just plain slow ;Hilarious. And...the patience is supposed to start once its up and running...:p. Looks good though. :cool:

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is patience and there is just plain slow ;Hilarious. And...the patience is supposed to start once its up and running...:p. Looks good though. :cool:

It's SOOOOOO close now, the wait for the flex seal is going to kill me! I didn't think it would be so difficult to source given the hundreds of commercials I've seen for it.

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's SOOOOOO close now, the wait for the flex seal is going to kill me! I didn't think it would be so difficult to source given the hundreds of commercials I've seen for it.

Guess I should have checked my Amazon account sooner, the packages that weren't supposed to come till the 22nd showed up 3 days ago :rolleyes: ;Facepalm An email would have been nice;Shifty
20200906_205922.jpg

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess I should have checked my Amazon account sooner, the packages that weren't supposed to come till the 22nd showed up 3 days ago :rolleyes: ;Facepalm An email would have been nice;Shifty
20200906_205922.jpg
I love when that happens, I got a package today that was one day early! Who doesn’t check the mail for three days though? :rolleyes:

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who doesn’t check the mail for three days though?

Heck we go weeks without checking the mail, especially if we aren't expecting anything. I just happened to check my Amazon account and saw it was delivered;Cyclops

Kinda feel bad they were sitting in both of the the large package boxes in the mail box for sooo long, mailman probably will be giving me extra flyers for the next while now.;Bored

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doing a little prep work today, missing one more thing before I can flex seal it but I'm making sure All the prep work is complete before that thing shows up in the mail. Added my trough piece ontop of the sump stand, there will be a drain at the end of the table incase of any pump leaks or if I spill something I can just rinse it down the drain.

20200907_161309.jpg

Back