Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

OP
OP
J

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

Man this tank is assume! Can’t wait for more

Thank you! I can't wait either, we are now in the process of hammering out a solid fish plan now the clowns are in, according to my wife they look lonely in such a huge tank. And boy do they ever. They are maybe an inch and a half and look TINY in a 120

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

Thank you! I can't wait either, we are now in the process of hammering out a solid fish plan now the clowns are in, according to my wife they look lonely in such a huge tank. And boy do they ever. They are maybe an inch and a half and look TINY in a 120
My clowns look tiny in my 40g too. Can’t wait to get my tank stocked and a good sump

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
alright been going for days now!! where are the coral pics :p ;Woot;Woot;Woot

Tomorrow is tansfer my last surviving coral from the Nuvo 10 day. My toadstool and acan will get a nice bath and plop into the new tank then I can take the Nuvos downstairs and setup the coral QT's for new arrivals

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nope it's real....look at your bank statements :p

I try not to :p I might squeeze in building the light canopy tomorrow as well but I'll have to play that one by ear so to speak. I think I've settled on Orphek LED bars supplemented with AI Primes now and Kessils down the road.

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a blue tang that's pretty much outgrown my tank I would give him to ya if I could!

I wish! Unfortunately he would probably out grow my tank in a few years and I'd have a REAL hard time finding him a new home. Mostly because I really wouldn't want to find it a new home.

i_declare_bankruptcy

out of control
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish! Unfortunately he would probably out grow my tank in a few years and I'd have a REAL hard time finding him a new home.
He's maybe 4"... but yeah your tank is only 1ft longer than mine so fair enough. I feel like a discounted fat happy tang goes pretty quick no? I wonder if I'm going to have a hard time moving him :0

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He's maybe 4"... but yeah your tank is only 1ft longer than mine so fair enough. I feel like a discounted fat happy tang goes pretty quick no? I wonder if I'm going to have a hard time moving him :0
no prob,healthy est hippo :cool: gone in seconds;)

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You might, it's hard to tell, though I'm sure you could find SOMEBODY willing to take him. Start the search now on R2R for anyone near you who's setting up a new larger tank. Would be a perfect match.

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I try not to :p I might squeeze in building the light canopy tomorrow as well but I'll have to play that one by ear so to speak. I think I've settled on Orphek LED bars supplemented with AI Primes now and Kessils down the road.
I think the ai primes should do you well especially because you’re running a shallower tank!

OP
OP
J

JoshH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the ai primes should do you well especially because you’re running a shallower tank!

You're right, they will serve me very well for quite some time until I want to throw some higher demand corals in there :)

Well the first signs of light and life on the reef have shown themselves today :) They are a little unhappy with the move but should be okay. Temporary placements for now until the light canopy is complete....

20200929_145025.jpg
20200929_145036.jpg

brett_schn

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're right, they will serve me very well for quite some time until I want to throw some higher demand corals in there :)

Well the first signs of light and life on the reef have shown themselves today :) They are a little unhappy with the move but should be okay. Temporary placements for now until the light canopy is complete....

20200929_145025.jpg
20200929_145036.jpg
Looking good! Can’t wait for more!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • None.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.1%
Back