My Show Piece and a Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BroncosZOA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been search locally for Mertens Carpet Anemone for a very long time, close to 5 years and about 3 year for a healthy Heteractis Magnifica.

I got my magnifica a year ago and had the chance to get mertens from private person in CA. They backed out and i had already sold my established and growing magnifica. After ordering many frags from Will and Alice i checked out his Hall of Fame and noticed a very odd carpet and found out it was mertens.

I wouldnt ever post a animal before i got it, but since its so beautiful and healthy i couldnt resist. Will and Alice thank you and here are some pics. enjoy, it heads to jersey on thursday or friday.

If it looks like this after being shipped from the diver, id say thats a nice anemone

MertensCarpet2.jpg

MertensCarpet1.jpg

VXBkYXRlUGhvdG8uanBn.jpg

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a beautiful anemone! Tough find, but we finally got it in for you :)

Give me a call when you know the exact shipping date, thanks Barry!

Will

OP
OP
B

BroncosZOA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good News

I picked up some rock yesterday to make a taco shell like enclosure for this bad boy.

Thursday is our shipdate. Id like to do it wednesday but i dont think ill be able to be around in the am.

Im so excited, what a way to start off the Memorial Day.

I finally got rid of my dinner plate sized RBTA on friday and now my Great Barrier Reef clowns have both take up residence in my gigantea carpet. That mertens is gonna have a new best friend immediately upon arrival.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back