My SS sent me 10,560 +4 gifts !! Best Secret Santa Ever!!

LiveWire

Master Electrician/Certified RODI Guru
View Badges
Reaction score
I was in need of pods to seed the first frag system that I decided to cycling forever and a day and my Secret Santa decided to sent me 10,560 of them!! Thank you very much to my SS you truly knocked it out of the park!! Time to get these added and some plankton in the system to let them flourish before the first fish get added to the system.

SS1.jpg SS2.jpg

OP
OP
LiveWire

LiveWire

View Badges
Reaction score
+1 Yes i got home this evening and believe that my SS is reading my mind or just possibly asking Alexa to ease drop on my conversations (we all know she does that :) as I was going to buy a MJ 12oo to vacuum out the sump in the new frag system and what shows up to my door step today? Secret Santa Is Rocking the Reef2Reef cheer this year. Thank you again Secret Santa!!

SS3.jpg SS4.jpg SS5.jpg

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I was in need of pods to seed the first frag system that I decided to cycling forever and a day and my Secret Santa decided to sent me 10,560 of them!!

You do realize that you are now obligated to name every single one. It's the only right thing to do. If you need any help, count me out. ;)

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I did actually name them. It went something like Pod#1, Pod#2, Pod#3 .....:D It was a long night haha

Okay. I'll buy that. But can you say "Yep that's pod #9748" with confidence? Pods have feelings too.

OP
OP
LiveWire

LiveWire

View Badges
Reaction score
Best SS ever for sure. Got some really amazing gifts in the mail today. Some amazing home grown Honey and an equally amazing letter! It just does not get any better than this. Thank you so very much SS you truly are amazing and I can not thank you enough. Its members like you that make this community so amazing.

SS6.jpg SS7.jpg SS8.jpg

Reef-junky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Best SS ever for sure. Got some really amazing gifts in the mail today. Some amazing home grown Honey and an equally amazing letter! It just does not get any better than this. Thank you so very much SS you truly are amazing and I can not thank you enough. Its members like you that make this community so amazing.

SS6.jpg SS7.jpg SS8.jpg

How much do you add per gal or do you just put the whole bottle in the tank?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 54.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.7%
Back