My tank’s too small

Sparkymarc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up everybody. Still fairly new to the hobby and I am planning on upgrading my 425xl to a 270g peninsula. I’ve bought the tank from someone local and will be picking it up in a few weeks. I’m just looking for any advice when setting up a tank this size. Thanks

NC122606

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up everybody. Still fairly new to the hobby and I am planning on upgrading my 425xl to a 270g peninsula. I’ve bought the tank from someone local and will be picking it up in a few weeks. I’m just looking for any advice when setting up a tank this size. Thanks
Get some grabbers if you are not tall. :)

OP
OP
Sparkymarc

Sparkymarc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up y’all. I’m still gathering and planning for the upgrade. I have the tank and stand but I would love some input on doing a one day changeover with added livestock. Right now I have a reefer 425xl with six fish. Was planning on storing water from water changes and adding rock to cure. Just wondering if anybody has experience doing this and maybe get some advice on what can make the process easier on the livestock and me. Lol

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back