My Tank Arrives Today - Please Be Jealous of Me

ruegaroo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will be my first ever reef tank. Yes, I am a baby reefer. Yes, I am excited. Yes, I am a little bit nervous. Please be excited for me. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. I am ready to get my hands wet and experience that new tank smell. It will be a good weekend project for sure. I'll post a build thread once I get it up and running.

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats!!!!
You will have a lot of fun, sadness, confusion & Joy all wrapped up in a single tank. I think that's why all us crazy people do it, none of our tanks are the same. Take LOTS of pictures and make sure to post so we can be REALLY Jealous!

Lastly, welcome to R2R, a lot of great people around here with tons of knowledge.

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the new tank, your new adventure and welcome to R2R.

Take lots of pictures, enjoy your new arrival and be sure to take your time as nothing that goes fast is good in this journey - patience always pays off.

Now that I type that it sounds like sound advice for when you have a new kid as well :D

I get excited about all the possibilities everytime I get/startup a new tank so I am jealous already!

OP
OP
ruegaroo

ruegaroo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank has been delivered! Looking forward to getting this set up over the weekend and starting its cycle. First pic of the tank below (ft. Kermit the Dog)
WB60.2.jpg

Vahanyos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the new tank smell when you first open that box.... congrats man good luck with it!

Remember, do not cut corners :) If something isn't right, correct it before moving on or you'll find yourself with a bunch of headaches long term.

Back