OP
OP
ruegaroo

ruegaroo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m so excited for you. Please post tons of pictures. So exciting! What salt are you going with? I’m always curious why people use.
I really wasn't sure which to get but I heard all the cool kids were using Red Sea Coral Pro. Jk. I hope there isn't a wrong answer to that question and I hope I picked a good salt.

OP
OP
ruegaroo

ruegaroo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright so I'm messing around with rock placement. Rate my scape. I'll finalize it tomorrow with some sand (sorry bare bottom enthusiasts) and hopefully get some water in it.

I decided to go with Caribsea Life Rock because I didn't want to deal with potential hitchhikers that may pose a threat to my unlearned self and ruin my day. I'm sure I'll go through the school of hard knocks in some other way though.
IMG_0995.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Always an exciting event and a lasting memory

excited2.gif

rodney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright so I'm messing around with rock placement. Rate my scape. I'll finalize it tomorrow with some sand (sorry bare bottom enthusiasts) and hopefully get some water in it.

I decided to go with Caribsea Life Rock because I didn't want to deal with potential hitchhikers that may pose a threat to my unlearned self and ruin my day. I'm sure I'll go through the school of hard knocks in some other way though.
IMG_0995.jpg
That looks good love the arch. Are you going to glue them together?

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 153 61.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 87 34.9%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 67 26.9%
Back